Baking pans at OKW

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
What is available in a 2 bedroom.
Baking pan sizes?
DGD decided she wants me to make her brownies and Rice Krispie treats.
TY

I will bring throw aways......
Too bad no pans. Good to know.
Thank you for the replies

What is available in a 2 bedroom.
Baking pan sizes?
DGD decided she wants me to make her brownies and Rice Krispie treats.
TY

Hmm. Seems they have always had a square Pyrex type baking dish as well in my memory. But I agree that to be certain you have a particular size pan, I would bring the tinfoil kind in the size(s) you want. :) What a good grandmama you are! :cutie:

Hmm. Seems they have always had a square Pyrex type baking dish as well in my memory. But I agree that to be certain you have a particular size pan, I would bring the tinfoil kind in the size(s) you want. :) What a good grandmama you are! :cutie:

Thank you......she has dairy allergy, so glad she wants me to make her some treats and glad I can.

Just an FYI I have asked for large pots etc. from housekeeping and they have been able to accommodate me. I did call the resort in advance to insure it wouldn't be a problem.

Housekeeping often can supply pans etc that are not normally stocked in the rooms.
Too bad they seem unable to supply actual cereal bowls to us whenever we've asked. Microwaving in those pathetic paper bowls they supply in the studios just doesn't work. One time they brought us a huge mixing bowl. Since the 1, 2 & 3 bedroom villas have cereal bowls in them I don't get the inability to have one or two available when we request them. We've also asked for wine glasses & been brought either coffee mugs or regular drinking glasses. Definitely seems to be a language barrier sometimes.

If you need real dishes and glasses, maybe you should just get a 1 BR, or bring a few items with you.

If you need real dishes and glasses, maybe you should just get a 1 BR, or bring a few items with you.
I'm not wasting points on a 1 BR that I don't need for every visit. Even when I've stayed in 1 BR's I always end up having to call for missing items. I'm not taking up precious cargo space in my luggage with "real" dishes & glasses that would most likely end up broken anyway. Some of us have to fly on an airplane to get to WDW in case you don't realize that! And no I'm not wasting my hard earned $ on an Owner's Locker. Plenty of people have had success requesting a few simple items and have advised others that it is possible such as the post I responded to. And I don't request cereal bowls or wine glasses every time I go. I pay just as much dues per point as everyone else does. If a member request a certain item that is on the property they should be able to get it especially when the staff tells us we can request those items. Next you'll be telling us we should bring our own cleaning supplies too because we don't have a real kitchen in a studio.

We usually stay in studios.
I am fine with the paper products. I do sometimes, if I plan oatmeal for breakfast, pack cheap plastic bowls and real spoons and just toss the bowls when we leave.

WOW, does somebody feel guilty.

I'm not wasting points on a 1 BR that I don't need for every visit. Even when I've stayed in 1 BR's I always end up having to call for missing items. I'm not taking up precious cargo space in my luggage with "real" dishes & glasses that would most likely end up broken anyway. Some of us have to fly on an airplane to get to WDW in case you don't realize that! And no I'm not wasting my hard earned $ on an Owner's Locker. Plenty of people have had success requesting a few simple items and have advised others that it is possible such as the post I responded to. And I don't request cereal bowls or wine glasses every time I go. I pay just as much dues per point as everyone else does. If a member request a certain item that is on the property they should be able to get it especially when the staff tells us we can request those items. Next you'll be telling us we should bring our own cleaning supplies too because we don't have a real kitchen in a studio.

Nice thing is they provide the dish soap so you're able to wash them along with the real glasses and mugs......assuming they still have those and it seems like they do at least at the places connect to hotels. Might be requests for them at OKW and SSR though which IMO is ridiculous and annoying.

WOW, does somebody feel guilty.
Guilty of what? Asking for one cereal bowl or a couple of wine glasses on a few trips? I never said anything about needing to have real dishes & glasses, that was you. Just relaying my experience when making an occasional request over 20+ years. Don't get me started on Disney's lip service about being concerned about the environment when they keep pushing plastic wrapped everything on us. There is no such thing as environmentally friendly plastic wrapping like they have on those "environmentally friendly" wrapped 2 packs of paper plates, bowls or individually wrapped coffee cups with plastic lids they have in the studios now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!