Baja Mexico excursion recommendations

After 20+ cruises to almost a hundred different ports, Ensenada is the one I would never again get off the ship. After a couple disappointing attempts, we did find a decent winery tour there but the port area is awful and there is really just nothing worth even trying. Make this your day to enjoy an empty-ish ship and maybe even a special in the spa!

I've done several Mexican Rivera cruises with DCL. My go to excursion is scuba diving (if it's offered by DCL) which I do at every port I can but some of the other fun excursions I did when scuba diving was not offered where zip lining at PV and kayaking tour in Cabo. I did check out DCL port adventures for Mexican Rivera cruises and there seems to be a lot of nice options. Good luck with your decision.

In Puerto Vallarta we had our very best excursion ever. It started with horseback riding to a waterfall, taking turns jumping into the water beneath the waterfall, going back to a private beach and snorkeling. The adventure ended with a private lunch on that beach and enjoying some time relaxing.
Was this an excursion though the DCL? I didn't see one offered that had more things than just the horseback riding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter