Bagels in the park?

*RJ*

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if there are bagels offered anywhere in the parks? One of the few things my picky daughter will eat...

I want to say the Starbucks carries them inside the park, but not 100% certain. The Starbucks in downtown Disney should carry them though. Depending on where you are staying there is a Panera across the street, you could stock up on a few there.

I have gotten a bagel at the Starbucks on Main St, but their selection can always change. I believe I have gotten a bagel at La Brea Bakery just outside the ticket booths as well.

I think your best bet is probably the two Starbucks locations in the parks, but I scrolled through my photos from the last few trips and didn't see any bagels (they had other pastries, but not bagels that I could see, but it might be something they only carry in the mornings (I'm usually there in the afternoon/evening)). The Starbucks in DTD would probably have bagels (the one closest to the parks is a regular/full-sized Starbucks). Also, bagels are listed for a couple of the hotel locations (e.g., the Coffee House in DLH).

If you're traveling by car I would suggest you bring some from home and carry them into the park.

Omg do we have the same daughter? lol. I was wondering the same thing. I'm glad you asked. When are you going?

you are allowed to bring in snacks. so you should just bring in your own bagels. We bring in our own snacks and save$.

Last edited:
The main Starbucks in DTD does have bagels (saved us many a time!) and S55 has them at breakfast. La Brea Bakery usually has them in the mornings (takeaway side and sit down).

Safari23, we are going in June! I'm so glad to know that our daughters won't starve! :D

RJ us to! She likes Starbucks bagels here, so hopefully they're the same there. And the cream cheese to!

Just an update...the Starbucks in Disneyland on Main Street had bagels this week. It looks like there were two kinds and they were $2.99 each.
IMG_20180421_211031_zpsdsg39ncl.jpg

But don’t wait until your daughter is hungry to head into Starbucks! the lineups are insane

If your going to go the Starbucks route I would mobile order for the main Downtown Disney location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!