• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Backwards Child's Menu Question....

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
This seems like the answer should be obvious....but Im gonna ask and see if any know for sure...

On the Free DDE - Can an Adult (an 11 y/o adult, but we're not going to discuss the craziness of that because he IS eating for free :thumbsup2 ) So can an Adult order from the munchkin menu? Can an Adult get the Kids Burger at Le Cellier?

This Dining plan is FABULOUS - although the "adult" meals arent floating my son's boat. pirate:

Thanks all! :3dglasses

Yes he can, but you might want to ask the server ahead of time if he can have an adult-portion from a child's menu item. I've read that most places will accommodate this request since you are paying for an adult.

Your son will also be able to still choose his appetizer and dessert from the adult menu if he likes them better.

formernyer said:
Yes he can, but you might want to ask the server ahead of time if he can have an adult-portion from a child's menu item. I've read that most places will accommodate this request since you are paying for an adult.

Your son will also be able to still choose his appetizer and dessert from the adult menu if he likes them better.

Rock on!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! :banana:

This dining plan is making me absolutely giddy! All the restaurants we passed up because they cost waaaaaay too much for 4 of us to eat at, I know have PS's....ADR's for! YIPPEEEE! :cheer2:

CathrynRose said:
Rock on!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! :banana:

This dining plan is making me absolutely giddy! All the restaurants we passed up because they cost waaaaaay too much for 4 of us to eat at, I know have PS's....ADR's for! YIPPEEEE! :cheer2:

That's exactly how I feel about it. I was there last week and we paid for the plan, but it was still soooooooooooooo worth it!!! I've never eaten like that in my life. First off, I don't eat in expensive restaurants like that. Second, even in the type places I eat I still never order appetizer or dessert. My kids and I thought we'd died and gone to heaven.

I can't wait for the next trip with the free dining. I never, ever would have made a return trip this soon, but the free dining put me over the edge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter