Backstage Magic Tour

georgiesgirl

Mouseketeer
I have done the backstage magic tour in the past but now the tour offers lunch at Tiffins. Has anyone done the tour and know what the menu items are? Did you like the changes in tour? We love this tour and plan on doing it again in November. Thank you!

I haven't but following along. My friends and I plan on doing the tour in December.

Monday was the first day with the new itinerary so just a small handful of people have experienced the updated version. I haven't done the tour before so I won't be able to provide a comparison with the previous version, but I am doing the tour at the end of the month and can report back about the menu if nobody else has yet. I'm so excited!!

I’ll be doing the tour in December and would love to hear people’s experiences...the change from Whispering Canyon to Tiffins swayed us to book it, better value now!

I think I'm going to finally do this tour when we visit in November - been wanting to do it for years and years! Is it worth the price?

Does anyone know if we can skip the ride back to Epcot or would we miss something? We are staying at Boulder Ridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter