Backstage Magic Tour...worth the$$$?

2hansons

On the advice of a long-time WDW tour guide, we scheduled the Backstage Magic tour. Using our DC 15% discount, it is costing us around $165 each, but that does include lunch at Mama Melrose in MGM.
Has anyone done this tour and have comments/advice???
Thanks

I haven't done the tour myself, 2hansons, but have read good things about it here on Theme Parks. It sounds like it's well worth doing.

I'm bumping you back to page 1 for replies from folks who have done the tour. :)

The Backstage Magic tour is great. For those of you interested in how Walt Disney World creates and maintains magic across 4 themeparks, 22000 Hotel Rooms in 17 resorts, across 27 square miles of property, this tour does not dissapoint. The tour does reveal a lot of the mechanics of how things are doe but really doesn't ruin the magic. I found that it instead sent you back into the park with a renewed appreciation and outlook on the bussiness and pleasure of making magic for millions of people 365 days a year.

Enjoy the tour and be sure to leave a day or two for the parks after the tour. You will come away wanting to go back and take a second look at all the parts of the parks that you may now take for granted.

We have done it and we think it was worth every dollar.Our tour guide was so nice and informative.They also have drinks in cooler on bus that tranports you between parks.The lunch is great at MGM ours was at Mama Melrose's and we got all we wanted.I don't know if the lunch is always at Mama's or not. We loved getting to see the utiltors under Magic Kingdom.We got to paint our own art cell at MGM, I could go on and on but I don't want to ruin all the great experiences you'll have.I have been on almost every tour WDW offers and this one by far is the best in my opinion.:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter