Backstage Magic/SoCal Short Escape & SWGE

Steven G

Mouseketeer
Hi, just a quick summary of my ABD Star Wars experience... our time was today from 2 to 6 pm. The time was completely without our guides. They still made us walk to launchbay to get our wristband and to hungry bear entrance to batuu.

We saw everything but cantina, and lightsaber, only because we weren’t interested. We went on the falcon twice. Second time was less than 10 min wait. We probably could have gone again, but it’s been hot and we went back to GCH to relax.

Chirple

DIS Veteran
Hi, just a quick summary of my ABD Star Wars experience... our time was today from 2 to 6 pm. The time was completely without our guides. They still made us walk to launchbay to get our wristband and to hungry bear entrance to batuu.

We saw everything but cantina, and lightsaber, only because we weren’t interested. We went on the falcon twice. Second time was less than 10 min wait. We probably could have gone again, but it’s been hot and we went back to GCH to relax.
Was the reservation given based on OYO time, or did they alter the day's plans to accommodate it?

Steven G

Mouseketeer
I think the day was altered because of starwars land time, because they didn’t provide any seating for parade, and they had a fast pass for star tours at same time as our galaxy edge reservation.

AddictedtoTravel

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a quick trip to Disneyland to see SWGE during the reservation only window. I couldn't wait :rolleyes:

I'm also interested to see how it goes after it's open to all and how ABD will make it work. We were on Backstage Magic over New Year's (10 years ago) and felt like they adapted the trip well.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News