Background Check

willb090909

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle as far as background check goes. I have been searching for months for a similar story to mine, so I decided to look for an opinion here.
A week after I accepted my offer to DCP Spring Advantage 2017, I was arrested with charges of misdemeanor possession marijuana charge less than an ounce in the state of Georgia. I have not yet been convicted. Since this occurance I have started taking drug tests monthly and documenting them with my attorney, all passing with negative results. Do you think I sill have a chance of being a part of the program?

I cannot say I have any idea, but you can only find out if you try. I hope it works out--All they can say is no, but they just might say yes, too!

Wow. I am so sorry. I agree with LMNO. Try, and you will find out. Very smart of you to document your drug tests. I wish you the best. But everything happens for a reason :)

The check will not be run until you are fingerprinted at check in, so it will depend entirely on what is on your record at that point. If the charges haven't been dropped by then I'd say it doesn't look good, but at least you're not that far away.

It is entirely based on your record at check in, so if it is clear at that point, you are fine.

I am in the same boat I got accepted and have a pending DUI does anyone know if I could do the program with a DUI? I have not been convicted yet waiting for a hearing. I have an attorney and hopefully it will be dropped. It was a stupid thing. Thank you,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!