Back to planning!! Epcot Food and Wine Fesitval????

grover

DIS Veteran
I knew that the Epcot Food and Wine Festival would be taking place during our trip but I never really checked into it until today. I didn't realize you could eat your way around the world!! I am looking forward to sampling some of the offerings-they sound great! Has anyone done this before?? If we did this instead of a meal how much should we budget for 2 adults, 1 Child- do you thing that 20 to 30 dollars would be enough?? Would love to hear your experiences with this!

Grover in Winnipeg
:) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Grover, if you check out this page you should be able to determine your own budget based on the foods that appeal to you.

Gary

The portions are samples only so whatever your estimate is - double it! We usually spend about $50-60/day for two of us with very little wine or beer (the wine/beer selections are rather weak)

Julian

We were at Epcot during the F & W festival a few years ago. We didn't plan it that way and didn't even realize it was on until we got there.

We were staying at the Beach Club for that part of our trip, so it worked out perfectly. We sampled the wines and food from many of the countries and enjoyed a leisurely (if slightly loopy ;) ), walk back to our resort. DH would love to go again sometime. :)

I'm afraid I don't remember what we spent on the food samples though Grover, sorry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter