Back to back travel insurance question

jack87891

Mouseketeer
when going on a back to back, do you purchase two separate insurance policies since they are different cruises or can you get one policy for the full duration?

when going on a back to back, do you purchase two separate insurance policies since they are different cruises or can you get one policy for the full duration?
We got insurance for the whole trip. We had a 4 night Dream/2 nights WDW/2 7 night B2B Fantasy cruises booked. Took one policy from the day we left home until we returned home.

But, you can cover it any way you want.

Agreed - although it might be wise to either A) read the fine print, B) call the insurance company to be sure or C) buy "trip" insurance rather than "cruise" insurance, as the trip insurance covers your entire trip, not just the cruise which could be interpreted as single cruise.

I've generally been asked: length of trip, primary destination, name and ages (DOB) of the parties I want insured, and amount of trip that I want insured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter