Back packs on rides???

GASTONE

Earning My Ears
What do you do with back packs while on the rides? Do they have a place to store them?

PHP:
MY GILRS ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRIP!!!

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Some of the rides have cubbies that you can store things in while riding. I think BTMRR at MK might be one of those. We usually just take them on the ride with us. One of us puts it on backwards so it faces out the front (over any restraint system of course!).

i asked that same question about the rocking roller coaster ride. the response i got was to put one leg through one of the straps and keep it between your legs.
after i got that response i felt pretty silly considering i do that for most rides at great adventure and just wasn't thinking too clearly when i asked.

Most of the time, you just stuff your backpacks around your legs. Most of the rides really don't have places to store your stuff, and the CM's usually won't keep it.

Wade

We haven't been on a ride yet that didn't have space to put your backpack (space being a relative term, it usually would be on the floor between your legs or on your lap). Many of the rides that are bumpy, like Space Tours and Body Wars, have a mesh bag under your seat that you can put a smallish size backpack in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter