Back on DISBoards!

amyharris0919

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am back to DISBoards, last here 3 years ago. Although at that time I was planning a trip to Universal. This year I was in the middle of planning a trip to Disneyland when DH all of a sudden said he would prefer Orlando to California. I insisted this time we are doing WDW!! :) We will be there over my birthday, 9/15-24, and staying offsite, possibly a night or two onsite. We haven't been to WDW in 20 years, when oldest DS was 2. He will be 23 next month, and we also have a 9yo DS. We are pulling the younger one out of school simply because we believe this will most likely be the last family vacay with our oldest (he just graduated college and is career-minded!), and I'm working around his availability. I love planning our family trips nearly down to the minute, so I am loving all the info I'm finding here! I'm also using TouringPlans, used it for Universal, so helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!