• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from the fun

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI Guys, Well what can I say but I am back from having an absolutely fantastic time with my DD 9yrs. The weather was wonderful :sunny: there were people walking round in vest tops! :sunny: The help and info i recieved on this board were invaluable. We spent 5 fun packed days and didn't even venture off site, needless to say my feet are three times bigger now than when I started on Tuesday and my purse somewhat lighter :rotfl2: Will try to write a trip report but fear there is a high standard to live up to on this board.Better start planning for the next trip cause there is certainly going to be another.Bye for now.

It sounds like you had a brilliant time! I would love to see your thoughts, highlights etc if you didn't want to do a full trip report :)

Glad you had such a brilliant time! :flower:

Go on, do a trippie! I would love to read it, and we will all be very gentle with you! :rotfl2:

Glad you had a super time. :)
As you can see everyone loves a trip report - big or small ;)
Go on you know you want to do it :bounce:

Reid

I would love to read a trip report because we are going there for the 1st time next month and I learn so much from there reports. :goodvibes

Will give it a go when i have got my brain sorted out! I still have La La La La La La Animagique going round in my head,closely followed by Hi there Hey there HO there and its a Small world after all :rotfl: Woke up during the night with it still going round thats what I call value for money if it continues even after youv'e come home :flower:

Please Please Please, Do a trip report! :goodvibes

I just love them soooo much. I want details...Lots ot them, The hotel, the room, the restaurants,the rides, the weather, the crowds, the spending!!! :cool1:

Go on, Stop whatever else is going on in your real life and write a trip report...Pleeeeease! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Here's another vote for a trip report...and I'm begging that you don't wait too long. In just 2 weeks, we're flying over to Germany to visit my sister. And on the 10th, we're heading off to DLP. None of us have ever been and I'd so love to read a trip report from someone who has been there recently.

Hi bluegirl
Sounds like you had a fab trip.:goodvibes
I know what you mean about high standards-I thought that when I came back from our last visit and I didn't do a trip report.
I love reading other peoples' but didn't feel confident to give it a go myself:blush:
I really regret it now-it would have been lovely to have a written memento of what we did as there is so much I feel I've forgotten:sad1:
I've got loads of photos but it would be lovely to relive each day through words.
I am determined to do a report on my next trip.
Go on give it a try :)

It is lovely when you've completed a trip report. I made life difficult for myself though by doing my first one for a twenty four day holiday!! Believe me I had had more than enough of it by the end but now it's great to look back and relive some memories :)

I've loved reading the trip reports other people have written, so here's another vote for you to write one! I wouldn't have the first clue how to write one myself though. ;)

Glad you had a great holiday. :flower: I won't say anything about doing a trip report - I'm keeping a low profile about that sort of thing myself!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter