• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from Memorial Day Weekend at WDW

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Had a quick trip to the world. Had a blast checking out the Star Wars Weekends for the first time. They were out of the Event pin, but I was able to get the last weekend pins. Had a great time having dinner with Sue Ellen and family at House of Blues on Saturday night. Then we did some trading at DTDW. Had a HORRIBLE time in traffic and didn't make it in time for the Memorial Day pin. I'm major, major bummed about that!!! Drove for 6 hours on Friday from SC thru the smoke, sat in traffic for over 4 hours Sunday mourning, had problems checking in our second hotel and didn't get to Epcot until 7pm on Sunday!!! BOOHOO.

I traded for:
Star Wars Event pin 2001
R2D2 dangle (FINISHED THAT SET!!!)
Space Suit Mickey AC #2 (FINISHED THAT SET!!!)
AND......
Sue Ellen surprised me in a huge way!!! (besides the budda belly) she gave me January POTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can we all say, FINISHED THAT SET!!!)

I have to trade:
Star Wars Weekend #4 (Luke and Hans)
Food and Wine 2000 (Basket and Chef Hat)
Bumble Bee Pooh (#2674)
Disneyland Big Thunder Railroad 20th anniversary (#184)
Teddy Bear and Doll convention (1997 and 2000)
Hiver Euro Disney (#1862, be sure to look at #5108 too)
Cindy and Prince Wedding series
Mr. Toad and Friends commemoritive series (#2676)
Disneyland Grad Mickey and Minnie (#1639 & #1640)
Mickey Grad from 2000
Rock n Roller Coaster Slider
1st three lands (Fantasy, Adventure, Frontier)
Animal Kingdom Lodge Inaugural Year 2001 (#4969)
Monorail Slider
Goofy 4th of July MGM studios 2000
Disney's Rock n Rockets (#778)
Splash Mountain E-ticket
Peter Pan Mc'Donalds 1999
Haunted Mansion Disneyland LE 1969 special event June 25, 1999 (#1069) I do not have to coffin
5th anniversary WDW Marathon
WDW Earth Day 2001
Artistry of the Earth spinner
TDS #1 of 101
TDS #2 of 101
I think there are more in my suitcase... I'll add them when I find them...

I'm looking for:
Memorial Day 2001 (I'd be happy to trade more than one pin... is that allowed... I forget... email me and we will work it out)

Any of the MSEP farewell pins

THANKS!!!

hold the pooh bee for Mad Strawberry she wants one real bad and she does us all such great favors shopping for us...

thanks

added some pinpic numbers to make my trades more clear. THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter