Back from HRH, toooo short a stay

Pork brains are pretty foul, but what's even worse (and it's usually located in the same area) is something horrible called "Potted Meat Food Product" - I think it's made by Hormel. The first two ingrediants are
1- beef tripe
2- partially defatted pork fatty tissue solids

it goes on from there---EEUUCCK!!!!!

Originally posted by DaveOBrien
Pork brains are pretty foul, but what's even worse (and it's usually located in the same area) is something horrible called "Potted Meat Food Product" - I think it's made by Hormel. The first two ingrediants are
1- beef tripe
2- partially defatted pork fatty tissue solids

it goes on from there---EEUUCCK!!!!!

the breakfast of all MIB agents, zed insists

Dave, my Dad would slurp that right out of the can!

Thanks for the cabana info, Jim. Wow! I saw them when I was down there but didn't know they had a tv in them! I'm like your DW, I really am not a pool person so it would give me something to do while my water logged child cavorts!

Potted Meat Food Product is really gross. I opened up a can once just to see it. Think spreadable meat or Meat Whiz. The ingrediants on the label would give a vegitarian a stroke.....

I repeat-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

Never trust canned meat products...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter