back from BWV not to great

dwardlaw

Mouseketeer
We stayed at BWV June 16th for 5 days. When we checked in we found that the garbage was not emptied and the dishwasher was full. The balcony was not cleaned had bird poop all over nasty.
On our 3rd nite coming back from late closing at MK at 2 am we found all of the elevators where down.

People waited about 15 min and no one came over to tell us they weren't working, one of the guest had to get a staff member.
She told everybody they had to walk up. I couldn't walk I was in a wheel chair.

So they sent us up in the service elevator that was at the other end of the building. I felt bad for my poor husband who had to walk so far.
The room seemed a bit depressed and needed an update.
We moved over to OKW for the remander of our stay everthing was in order. It was very clean.

My neice stayed at BWV in April and had the same experiece with it being clean.

We had a good time even though we where caught in a tropical depression that lasted 3 days. The parks where stilled mobed.

Too bad to see that things haven't changed much since our trip last October.....we had the same experiences at BWV.....very worn room, cleanliness left a lot to be desired....sticky floors, some type of sticky drink stuff splashed on walls, something sticky down the front of the fridge....housekeeping manager offered a room credit....but, that's not the answer as I tried to explain to her.....definitely not a deluxe experience. We were so disenchanted with that visit DH said he will not ever stay at BWV again......actually, we haven't been back to WDW since.....and we usually visit at least twice a year....most years more than twice.....decided to take a break from WDW and we're going to Disneyland/GCV in January, 2013 and we're thinking HHI in May, 2013.....so at this point, looks like it will be at minimum a two year break for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter