Back from a wonderful trip!

Lindsay's mom

Earning My Ears
I haven't posted here much but I wanted to say thanks for the all the great info I received. I have been to WDW about 10 times and was really excited about our first trip to DL. And we were not disappointed-what a wonderful time we had!! I have to admit that when I read all the posts about the differences between the two parks I thought it really couldn't be that big of a deal but I was wrong. DL is so charming-I loved it!! We spent 3 days at the park and saw everything. Sometimes at WDW I feel so rushed to see and do everything I don't take time to enjoy the little things. But at DL I had time to notice all the little details. Our daughter who is 4 1/2 had such a great time. We got to meet all the princesses which are her favorites. I'm already thinking about our next trip-my husband thinks I'm nuts! I'm hoping to post a trip report soon

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Lindsay's Mom,

So glad you had such a great time at the Land. I'm looking forward to reading your report! :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

Welcome home, and I want the report too ! :)

mailboxhearts.gif

What lies behind us
and what lies before us
are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us -Emerson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter