back and wanting to share about DDP

mickeyloverx2

Earning My Ears
It was great! We had some great food. and some ok food! but well worth the ddp . westayed 6 nights did 7ts dinners 6cs and all of our snacks. We did starlight cafe,Liberty tree tavern ..Rainforest (we paid for not worth it $50.00) Whispering canyon wonderful** popc,chef Mickey pretty good! Princess lunch akerush (not good)but the princesses were great! Le cellier *** very good! toystory pizza good, primetime 50's nice atmosphere but me and dd5 and dbf all got sick. pecos bills good very busy (cause there was only 2 cs places open!) Makaresh different but good! pop again good, abc com in MGM not good!! We paid 2 of my daughters meals so we could do 7ts. we got the bottomless milkshake at whispering canyon. my dd1 never paid for drinks or food** we had pop corn and ice cream and drinks and chocolate milk for snacks . it was great I will always get the DDP!! We saved a bunch using the DDP. :woohoo:

mickeyloverx2 said:
It was great! We had some great food. and some ok food! but well worth the ddp . westayed 6 nights did 7ts dinners 6cs and all of our snacks. We did starlight cafe,Liberty tree tavern ..Rainforest (we paid for not worth it $50.00) Whispering canyon wonderful** popc,chef Mickey pretty good! Princess lunch akerush (not good)but the princesses were great! Le cellier *** very good! toystory pizza good, primetime 50's nice atmosphere but me and dd5 and dbf all got sick. pecos bills good very busy (cause there was only 2 cs places open!) Makaresh different but good! pop again good, abc com in MGM not good!! We paid 2 of my daughters meals so we could do 7ts. we got the bottomless milkshake at whispering canyon. my dd1 never paid for drinks or food** we had pop corn and ice cream and drinks and chocolate milk for snacks . it was great I will always get the DDP!! We saved a bunch using the DDP. :woohoo:
Can you tell me about your Akershus Lunch. How was the food? What princesses were there? I canceled my ADR for dinner and changed to breakfast because I was worried about the food choices. DD really wanted to see Aerial in her gown, but she also likes Mulan so we are hoing to see her. Thanks in advance.

I'm curious about Akershus too. We have an ADR for dinner there. Was the food not good because it was poorly prepared, or because you just didn't care for the Norwegian food? Thanks!

kaysmommie said:
Can you tell me about your Akershus Lunch. How was the food? What princesses were there? I canceled my ADR for dinner and changed to breakfast because I was worried about the food choices. DD really wanted to see Aerial in her gown, but she also likes Mulan so we are hoing to see her. Thanks in advance.
We ate there at Dinner in aug of 2005. The actual meal was fine. I, however, found the starter plate striaght out of a nightmare for me. It had many pickled and raw fish dishes on it along with some terrible chicken salad ( so bad I cannot eat chicken salad of any kind to this day) and some ok cheeses. The dessert was great though.. kind of a sampler with this mousse that I would sell my dog to get of. The servers were nice also. We saw Ariel in her gown, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, and Cindrella.
We ate breakfast there 3 years ago and I am sure it has changed but I thought it was very good. It was family style with this yummy cheese potato dish and the usual breakfast items.

Chloesmom said:
We ate there at Dinner in aug of 2005. The actual meal was fine. I, however, found the starter plate striaght out of a nightmare for me. It had many pickled and raw fish dishes on it along with some terrible chicken salad ( so bad I cannot eat chicken salad of any kind to this day) and some ok cheeses. The dessert was great though.. kind of a sampler with this mousse that I would sell my dog to get of. The servers were nice also. We saw Ariel in her gown, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, and Cindrella.
We ate breakfast there 3 years ago and I am sure it has changed but I thought it was very good. It was family style with this yummy cheese potato dish and the usual breakfast items.
My DH would not be happy with at all. We hate fish. I changed to breakfast already but DD is a little bummed about Aerial. Oh well she will just see her with the tail at MK. Thanks.

the akershause (sp) was a great character meet & greet but the childrens meals were so so & the adults were not so good.

Chloesmom said:
We ate there at Dinner in aug of 2005. The actual meal was fine. I, however, found the starter plate striaght out of a nightmare for me. It had many pickled and raw fish dishes on it along with some terrible chicken salad ( so bad I cannot eat chicken salad of any kind to this day) and some ok cheeses.

They no longer have a starter plate. Instead it's a cold buffet.

wHEN WE WERE THERE ALL THE PRINCESSES EXCEPTJASMIN AND SNOW WHITE WERE THERE INCLUDING CINDERELLA THEY SAID THAT WAS SPECIAL CAUSE SHES NEVER THERE. BUT WHEN WE WENT OUTSIDE WALKING AROUND WE FOUND MULAN AGAIN WITH MUSHU (THE DRAGON) DOIN PICS AND AUTOGRAPHS. ALSO WE FOUND SNOW WHITE AND JASMIN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WE JUST HAD TO WAIT IN LINE ABOUT 10-15 MIN TO GET TO MEET! iT WAS GREAT! MY dd5 LOVED EVERY MIN. ABOUT THE FOOD THE COLD STUFF WASNT BAD BUT THE ENTREE WE BOTH HAD ME AND DBF PASTA AND CHICKEN IT LOOKED LIKE THE SAFEST THING ON THE MENU. THE PASTA HAD A GREEN SAUCE ON IT IT WAS HORRIBLE THE CHICKEN WAS JUST A BrEAST SEPERATE IT WAS GOOD JUICEY* my dd liked her hotdog though! but like ive said before we didnt go for the food it was to see Ariel and Aurora and she got to! we had a great dinner later at Lecellier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter