Back and had a great time!!

rndmr2

DIS Veteran
:wave: I am back from my trip to Paris and DLP and we had a great time! :yay::cool1: the only thing I would have changed would be the weather, :cold: it was cold and rainy. Even the crowds except the 2 hours in the security line on Sunday were fairly manageable. I will be starting a TR on the DLP TR board tonight so feel free to drop in. Thanks to all who answered my questions to help me plan this trip! :thanks:

2 hours in a security line? Is that typical?

Is dlp a one day park?

I’m looking forward to reading your trip report! 😊

Is dlp a one day park?

Not typical, but long lines at security get more common, especially in the weekend. What probably didn't help last weekend that it was the start of the Xmas season, which brings in more AP holders to be the first to check out the new stuff. Next weekend more shows for the Xmas season will start, so I fear we will be facing long lines as well. Then again, I am an AP holder who wants to check out the new stuff :P
There is a Frozen preview for the Infinity card holders on the 15th , I believe, so I hope they will be gone when I arrive on the 17th.

DLP can be a one day park, you can do many of the highlights, but of course, you can't do it all. For that you need at 2-3 days, depending the level of Disney fanatic you are.

:wave: I am back from my trip to Paris and DLP and we had a great time! :yay::cool1: the only thing I would have changed would be the weather, :cold: it was cold and rainy. Even the crowds except the 2 hours in the security line on Sunday were fairly manageable. I will be starting a TR on the DLP TR board tonight so feel free to drop in. Thanks to all who answered my questions to help me plan this trip! :thanks:
Great to hear about your good time! :) Love to hear the details :) And yes, the weather is awful lately. I will be packing my thermo underwear!

Is dlp a one day park?

It only happened on Sunday, it was fine on Friday evening and on Monday. On Monday we went to the Studios for the Extra Magic Hour but moved to DLP at about 11 or so and we could see the security line and it wasn't bad at all.

Not typical, but long lines at security get more common, especially in the weekend. What probably didn't help last weekend that it was the start of the Xmas season, which brings in more AP holders to be the first to check out the new stuff.

I was trying to think of what it could be and the only thing I could think of was it was the weekend, never thought of it being because of the beginning of Xmas stuff, although I did know that was happening. That definitely makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!