Back after two years

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We haven't gone back to DLP in over two years. But while our au pair was visiting this weekend she suggested I take DS out of school for a few days so we can work a trip into our schedule.

June 9th or there about we are going to do a quick two days back to DLP.

We went at Halloween last October after a two year break and we really enjoyed it. In fact, I'd say other than the very first trip, it was probably one of my favourites out of the times we've been :cool1:. I think this was down to a combination of things but I think we weren't as critical about the place as we hadn't been for so long. I know some will disagree with this, but we found that when we did multiple trips in a year / or a shorter period, we started to take it for granted in a way :confused3. And I think DH was ready for a break from DLRP - in fact, I know he was :lmao:. So we experienced other places abroad instead.

Plus, it meant we had new things to experience like Ratatouille and that whole new area of the Studios which we all loved. In addition, our DD2 was tall enough to ride most things this trip - so we were able to experience more rides as a family - which is the icing on the cake for us!

You know what they say - a break is as good as a rest! You will have a great time I'm sure :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter