Bachelorette Weekend

Laurajeremy

Mouseketeer
OK so here goes--- We are planning a girls weekend to Disney and staying at the Coronado--We will be celebrating an upcoming marriage so this will be her bachelorette party weekend!!!
Now we all know how family friendly Disney is (and no we are not looking for strippers or anything along those lines) but we also want to make it an interesting time
Does anyone have any ideas of things we can do? make her do? etc-- 0r know of any place for me to check for ideas?
Thanks for your help
Laura

There is Pleasure Island. I haven't been there in years so no ideas there.

If you are really wanting to have fun.............. I would recommend Pleasure Island. I have a year pass and go whenever I can. Sometimes I go every weekend. I am actually considered a "regular". If you are over 21 you can go into every club. If you are under 21 there are only 2 clubs you can not go into. Those clubs are B.E.T. Soundstage, and Manicans (plays techno). I spend most of my time in Motions and B.E.T. (When I take someone with me that is able to get in). If you have any questions on pleasure island email me!!! menclem@hotmail.com.

A bachelorette weekend is the perfect time to drink around the world, in Epcot. You stop in every country and get a drink and have your picture taken with the bartender. I do this everytime I go, just make sure you take the bus!

<b>Welcome to the DIS and Adult/Solo Board, Laura and Mendy</b>.

A bachelorette weekend is the perfect time to drink around the world, in Epcot. You stop in every country and get a drink and have your picture taken with the bartender. I do this everytime I go, just make sure you take the bus!

Wear a tag that has Hotel name on it with instructions to have you returned there in the event of total disorientation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter