Bachelorette Party Questions - Disney Springs

minnieandfamily

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I am planning a bachelorette party (10-12 people) for my sister in February (Friday-Sunday). We are staying off-site, planning to spend the Saturday in Epcot with dinner at La Hacienda (reservation made).
She would like to have dinner on Friday night at Disney Springs. Any suggestions for a good place for a group dinner? Also a cool/fun place for drinks/nightcap afterwards?
I was also looking into renting the Venezia boat out of the Boathouse, maybe for a pre-dinner cruise....has anyone ever done this?
The group is mostly in their mid to late 30s (except for my mom and me....I am a little older, haha).
Thanks so much!

For Disney Springs, the Boathouse, Homecoming and Raglan Road get great reviews for dinner.

For cocktails after, the Edison is a fun atmosphere. ( We did dinner here and didn't like it but the reviews are mixed and dining here is also an option.

Something else to consider if after dinner heading over to Boardwalk - Jellyrolls is a great place for entertainment and drinks. Abracadabar is also a unique and fun environment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!