Babysitting Services

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Has anyone ever used a Babysitting service at WDW?
We will have our 3.5 year old and 10 month old with us and I'd love to do an evening EMH or After Dark event for HS if it is offered for SWGE in September.
I don't want to go anywhere near the place with my kids, but it might be nice for DH and I to see it.

I'm not at all a panicky parent but I'm worried about leaving the kids with strangers for a few hours and it would be great to hear of some first hand experiences.

Also just FYI we are doing a triple split stay between Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk Villas and AKL Jambo House.

We haven't used them yet but we're doing a big family trip in August and plan to use Kids night out. They seem to have really good reviews.

We have used kids night out on several trips now for DD1. I also have DS10, and have left DD1 with the KNO sitter, so I could take DS on bigger rides. They have been great each time. The first time DD was 6 months, the girl( Jennifer) was AMAZING. I requested her on the next few trips but she got another job and only was available on weekends. The other lady that came ( Kelly) was equally as good, but maybe my DD just didn't ' take' to her as well. Either way, we used her again. I stay home with our children, and we homeschool, so KNO is the first ' babysitter' we have ever used besides grandparents visiting. I was really worried the first trip, but each trip the caregiver texts as frequently as I request to give me updates. They followed my schedule for baby etc. We will use them again on our July and November trip. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

We have used kids night out on several trips now for DD1. I also have DS10, and have left DD1 with the KNO sitter, so I could take DS on bigger rides. They have been great each time. The first time DD was 6 months, the girl( Jennifer) was AMAZING. I requested her on the next few trips but she got another job and only was available on weekends. The other lady that came ( Kelly) was equally as good, but maybe my DD just didn't ' take' to her as well. Either way, we used her again. I stay home with our children, and we homeschool, so KNO is the first ' babysitter' we have ever used besides grandparents visiting. I was really worried the first trip, but each trip the caregiver texts as frequently as I request to give me updates. They followed my schedule for baby etc. We will use them again on our July and November trip. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!
That's some great, specific information to speak in favor of the service. Thanks for sharing!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to write this. It really gives me "peace of mind" hearing individual stories.
My Eldest DD goes to preschool so is used to being away from us, but we live in a very small town and know everyone so they aren't strangers to us, this is a whole new thing for us.

Thankyou so much for taking the time to write this. It really gives me "peace of mind" hearing individual stories.
My Eldest DD goes to preschool so is used to being away from us, but we live in a very small town and know everyone so they aren't strangers to us, this is a whole new thing for us.

I understand completely! My son has literally never been away from me or DH....even grandparents child sitting only a handful of times.es since they all live away. We have moved fairly often, so I rarely have time to trust new friends etc. I was petrified to leave DD( now 1) the first time, my DH was with us on that trip too. We we're taking DS to Typhoon lagoon, DH left a nanny cam hidden in the room. ( No judging please) DD did cry at first but the sitter held her, put on music and danced with her. Sang her songs etc. We were blown away at the steps she took to appease my DD. After the first time, I was reluctant the second trip since we couldn't get Jennifer again, but Kelly asked diligently what DD liked, songs, toys etc. She texted every 45 minutes.( We were only gone 3 1/2 hours.) She did her job very well .
It's ALWAYS hard when your children are concerned, but I can't recommend KNO enough....they really are great in our experiences.
I hope this eases your mind and that your family has an amazingly magical trip ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!