Baby equipment rentals

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever rented a toddler bed for Disney? Can you refer a company? And for strollers too? What’s the new policy for delivery now? Thanks.

I know Kingdom strollers rents inflatable toddler beds, not that I've ever rented them. We skipped the toddler bed phase so we're just going to use guardrails on the bed.

For strollers both Kingdom Strollers and Orlando Strollers have pickup/dropoff at the Orlando International Airport at least for rented strollers.

Scooterbug is the only company allowed to pick up/drop off at bell services.

A baby’s best friend rents them. I have never rented a toddler bed, but I’ve rented cribs from them several times.

Has anyone ever rented a toddler bed for Disney? Can you refer a company? And for strollers too? What’s the new policy for delivery now? Thanks.

buena vista rentals..you choose place and time and they meet you. I’ve never rented a toddler bed but they do have rails free of charge at the hotels. You just call or mention it at check in and they bring it up to your room.

Honestly...I’d skip the hassle of renting a toddler bed. We put our nearly 3 YO in a queen bed with bedrails and it was fine.
Did you rent bedrails or can they be requested? I guess my first question should be, did you use these at a disney resort? :-)

Bedrails are free at all Disney resorts. Just call the main desk and ask for them and someone will deliver them to your room and put them on the bed. I used them for my almost 2 year old last year at the Contemporary and will be using them again at our upcoming trip to AKL.

Yes, at the Poly! But they can be requested at all resorts.
Bedrails are free at all Disney resorts. Just call the main desk and ask for them and someone will deliver them to your room and put them on the bed. I used them for my almost 2 year old last year at the Contemporary and will be using them again at our upcoming trip to AKL.

Posts like these are why I love this site, you both literally just made my day. Thank you! ❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!