baby carseat

disneyscot

Earning My Ears
We will bw coming over in April from Scotland with our 15 month old daughter
Does anyone know the best way to organise an appropriate car seat for her ? We will only need this for the transfer to and from the Disney resort. Do any of the transportation / taxi companies have children's seats for use?
We will also need a booster seat for our 6 year old but I am presuming that we will have to take that with us
Any advice would be welcomed.

You can get both the carseat and the booster seat from the towncar company. I've used Tiffany Towncar, others on the boards have used Youride (I think that's the name) Tiffany was $80.00 for a round trip and they will stop at the grocery store for you. This price is cheaper than the Meyers shuttle and is door to door service. They have a website where you can make reservations and request the children's seats. I'm sure they can answer any questions on the appropriate seats via email or telephone. I would just be sure to mention your children's weight (in pounds) and height (in inches) to make sure they give you the correct seats. Hope this helps.

Take your infants carseat to the plane with you. Your baby should have a ticket and fly in her seat. but if she doesnt have a ticket, they will let her fly in it if theres room. if theres not they will gate check it for you. do not if you can help it at all fly with your baby on your lap.

your 6 year old should be fine on a shuttle bus without the booster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter