Baby Care Stations

signingoff

Earning My Ears
I've read that these are located in each park. Although, I don't have a "baby", we will be visiting with my 3yo DS in July. Is this a place he can escape the heat for a few moments or are these strictly for baby needs?

The one in EPCOT (at least in 1996) was a great place for our then toddler to unwind (she was three). I would surely check out the one in MK, as I remember it, it was very peaceful and calm. The one at MGM was not as spacious or as themed as the other two, but it would probably be servicable for a break. They all had glider rockers, if that helps your little one unwind. I have never used the AK one as they were older when that opened.

We used the baby care centers at Epcot, MK, and AKfor our 2 year old. They were nice and clean and provided paper sheets to cover the changing tables. If I can recall correctly--each one of these centers had an area with chairs, books, toys and of course a TV playing a Disney movie. It would be a great place to unwind. Also they have companion/unisex restrooms so my husband was able to take my 5 year old potty while I changed the young one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter