Baby care center review

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
Earlier this month I was in wdw with my family, ds2 and dh6. The baby care center at Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom are wonderful and aren't just for babies. I would say anyone with children 3 or under can benefit from this space. My Ds was afraid of the main bathrooms because of the noise level. I was thankful to have a quite place to change him. The first few times I used the center my daughter wasn't with me, but as soon as she followed me in she liked it. They have a kids area where they have small chairs and play Disney movies. There is also a women's bathroom that is much quieter than the main bathroom for her to use. It was nice to have a nice quite space to change my son and let my daughter watch a little tv and cool down with some a/c. I saw several toddlers taking their naps on mom or dad sitting in there. We were only in there about 10 mins but the break was what my little Mouseketeers needed. I could also see children with sensory issues to sound benefiting from this place.

My boys are a little older now, but yes, I loved the baby care centers. Not only for changing them and feeding them, but like you said, whenever they needed break from the crowds, heat, or noise (my oldest has sensory issues).

My boys are a little older now, but yes, I loved the baby care centers. Not only for changing them and feeding them, but like you said, whenever they needed break from the crowds, heat, or noise (my oldest has sensory issues).

I wish Disney would add an older version of the baby care center for older children. There were a few times I could tell my 6 yr old just needed to sit and take a break. We would normally end up at cosmic rays sitting and drinking an icee. I think a small area with benches and chairs with a tv playing old Disney movies would be really helpful to parents. Oh and with companion bathrooms.

I love the babycenters! I always try to use them to change my son instead of the regular bathrooms. During our trip last month I will be sad when my son gets too big for them.

We definitely got our use out of them when my boys were little...they are a fantastic respite from the parks, and so nice and clean!

We went in one (no baby here - my son is 6) to buy some ponchos! I noticed they sell everything in there - over the counter medication, feminine products, etc.

We've been using the Baby Care Centers since 2005 and love them, well all but DHS (too small). Our kids are now 6, 7, 10, 12 and we used them on our trip in April. DH had a conference call for work so I was alone in the parks with 4 kids and needed to use the restroom. Since I will not leave them unattended I sat them in front of the tv in the Baby Care Center and used the restroom there. No issues. Likewise, when the youngest needs to go #2 I take him there. It's cleaner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!