Baby Blocks Letters Design

Petersgj

Earning My Ears
I have an idea for a letter design that I'm not sure how to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Maybe someone has already done it.

The design would have an alphabet block for each letter in the name. The letter would be on the front of alphabet blocks with the sides of the 3-D blocks having disney characters. Like Ariel for "A", Bambi for "B", Cinderella for "C" and so forth. Any ideas how best to start this?

I tried to post an example of the alphabet blocks without the characters added to the sides, but I'm not allowed to post any urls or images yet.

Thanks.

Greg

Ya I have seen that before on the program I use you get the block then I use a tube of the pic I want put it on the side then go to font and put the letter where ya want! Unless you get letter blocks ( clip art) already with the fonts on them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter