BA Hols booking - bit concerned

itf

Mouseketeer
Booked with BA Holidays for our trip next year because I didn't want to try and organise things separately so just booked a bundle.

So far
- The parking at the hotel the night before is a night too short (15 nights, but need 16 because the return flight doesn't land til following day)
- My hotel reservation number won't link to MDE (even though the hotel have confirmed the number is correct and I can see it on their website - the Waldorf if it's relevant)
- I got an email after two days saying I'd get park ticket details within 4 days - but 10 days later, no park ticket number.

Is this normal for BA - am I worrying about nothing? It's a long time til the trip but I just wanted to book it and forget about it.

Personally I'd give them a ring/drop them an email and voice your concerns. It's probably fine but it would bug me and I'd not relax until the details were correct.

Personally I'd give them a ring/drop them an email and voice your concerns. It's probably fine but it would bug me and I'd not relax until the details were correct.
That's how I am. I did call them on Tues - they said someone would mail me the reference and if not they'd call me back today to follow up, which they haven't.

VA don't seem to be doing the Waldorf any more, which is unfortunate as I'd probably just eat the small deposit and book with them if this isn't sorted in the next couple of weeks.

There also seems to have been a nasty habit developed of cancelling ba2037 - probably be long sorted out by then, but it doesn't inspire confidence.

That's how I am. I did call them on Tues - they said someone would mail me the reference and if not they'd call me back today to follow up, which they haven't.

VA don't seem to be doing the Waldorf any more, which is unfortunate as I'd probably just eat the small deposit and book with them if this isn't sorted in the next couple of weeks.

There also seems to have been a nasty habit developed of cancelling ba2037 - probably be long sorted out by then, but it doesn't inspire confidence.
Maybe try messaging on social media. Hope you get sorted. Prices seem high and choices limited for 2024 with both VA and BA compared to past years.

Reactions: itf

Maybe try messaging on social media. Hope you get sorted. Prices seem high and choices limited for 2024 with both VA and BA compared to past years.
I did try their Twitter account but they just referred me to the phone line - it seems BA holidays have no email address or contact form!

We booked BA Hol last year, staying at the Waldorf as well. The hotel reservation doesn’t link to MDE until you check in for some reason. We didn’t have any problems though once we checked in, and could use early entry no problem. The park tickets came through straight away, so I would check on that…

Reactions: itf
We booked BA Hol last year, staying at the Waldorf as well. The hotel reservation doesn’t link to MDE until you check in for some reason. We didn’t have any problems though once we checked in, and could use early entry no problem. The park tickets came through straight away, so I would check on that…
I'm thinking for next year we'll need to link it beforehand for pre-booking Genie, assuming the Waldorf gets any privileges in that regard. They're calling me back on Tue re: the tickets so fingers crossed.

I got an email saying we'd get the park tickets within 4 days of booking, but nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter