[B]Traveling To Disney Hotel suggestion I-75 Ga for family of 6[/B]

webb06

Earning My Ears
Has anyone found any good palces to stop for the night along I-75 Ga for Families. Theres 6 of us :confused3

We stayed in Dalton Ga right off 75 . We got 2 rooms on priceline for 35.00 each per room. there was six of us . I felt very safe there and it was right off the highway. but there were also alot of other hotels there too and restaurants.
Kim :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We stayed at the Country Inn in Dalton, GA and it is probably not the cheapest but very nice and clean. An inside pool (which our kids wanted since we are from the cold north country) and the staff is very good. They have a good breakfast included as well. We have stayed at various motels and town along the way there are this was by far our best experience and will definitely stay there on future trips.
www.countryinns.com/daltonga

It is right off the exit so easy on and easy off. Good restaurants close by as well. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter