[B]Mickey, Minnie Everywhere!![/B]

WorldWacky

DIS Veteran
My family just went into New York yesterday to see the Christmas Spectacular :santa: and who did we end up seeing also? Why Mickey and Minnie of course! On every street corner. They were joined by Cookie Monster and Elmo. These were the worst costumes I have seen in a long time. One of the Minnie's faces was almost as red as her dress and her shoes were a lovely fuzzy yellow. What made it worse was that on one corner, Princess Leia Minnie was standing next to regular Minnie! :rotfl2: My kids (8, 6 and 6) were horrified that anyone "would pretend to be the real Minnie and Mickey!" :laughing:

All of these characters had bags with them where you could pay them after you posed for a picture. We didn't.

I wonder if Disney knows that they have pan handling Mickey's and Minnie's running around. Geez, times really are tough! Even the big cheese is working overtime!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!