[B][COLOR="red"]Looking for answers to 2 questions....help please![/COLOR][/B]

Reilly

I'm getting the hang of things!! Disney here we co
Okay so I will try this route, I have posted in other areas but have gotten no answers. I'm hoping that a very kind Disney Vetran will step in and help me out. so here it goes;:love:

#1 Can you burn (on your own computer) Photo pass cd's so that everyone in your group gets a copy?:confused3

#2 I would love to be able to locate a Transportaion guide with the mode of transportation (such as boat, mono, bus ect ), the times & locations of where they travel to and from ect. DOES THIS EXSIST? If so I would love a copy or at least be told where I can find one. (oreillybars@metrocast.net):worship:

I guess that is all for now. We are a group of 12 and our dates are 8/16-8/22

We are sad we missed free dining but hopefully that only means it will be less crowded the week we are there.:thumbsup2

Thank you in advance for taking the time to assist me, its appreciated!:worship: :wave2: :thanks: :love2:

1 - yes, you can burn copies of your PhotoPass CD

2 - to my knowledge, there is no 'schedule' for the buses. THEORETICALLY you should not have to wait more than 20 minutes for a bus. Of course, there's theory and there's reality...

#2 I would love to be able to locate a Transportaion guide with the mode of transportation (such as boat, mono, bus ect ), the times & locations of where they travel to and from ect. DOES THIS EXSIST? If so I would love a copy or at least be told where I can find one. (oreillybars@metrocast.net):worship: [/B]

I've seen a paper chart at WDW, not with times, but with how to get where. It is in my head that I've seen it, but I can't remember specifics or when. Did you post on the transportation board? There must be something somewhere on the world wide web.

Transportation board... http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Thank you so much for helping me out! Its greatly appreciated. I thought there must be a transportaion log some where as it seems anything else you would like to know is on here, LOL!
Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter