[B]? about Chip & Dale Campfire[/B]

princessgirls

Mouseketeer
Hi have a quick question for anyone who has done the Campfire. I will be arriving at the WL around 6pm. Is it worth it to bring my DD's (6 & 2) over to the campfire that night or is it too much of a hassle getting there? I have always wanted to do this, but it just never seems to 'fit' into our trips. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

You should be able to make it, without much problem. I think the campfire is at 7, pretty much every night, although it might be later in the summer. Note that the sign-a-long is in the middle of fort wilderness; it's not near the boat landing or poineer hall (where hoop de doo is). Whether on foot or by internal FW bus, it will take you about 15 minutes to get to the campfire site from the boat landing.

IMHO it's a great first night thing to do.

I think it was worth it! We really enjoyed it and my little girl was not yet 2.. she wants to go back. Make sure to bring money for roasting marshmellows and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter