AYCE breakfast??

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
What?? what happened to them? We use to go to the Yacht Club place now the ale and compass and the AYCE says 1 entree and the rest is all fruits and donuts. Does this mean if I get the eggs I won't get pancakes unless I pay extra. Just trying to read these new menus.

What?? what happened to them? We use to go to the Yacht Club place now the ale and compass and the AYCE says 1 entree and the rest is all fruits and donuts. Does this mean if I get the eggs I won't get pancakes unless I pay extra. Just trying to read these new menus.
Yeah, they are Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Faire, Cape May, Ohana. But you might like The Wave since you can get multiple entrees plus all the others. I think it is the same price as Ale & Compass.

Last edited:
I noticed that on the Ale & Compass menu and thought it was weird. It's definitely a change from what they used to have. Not sure if the price went down or not. I would only order the buffet if I could taste the multiple entrees - fruit, pastries and yogurt don't thrill me.

The Wave and Trails End are AYCE non-character breakfasts.

Yeah, they are Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Faire, Cape May, Ohana. But you might like The Wave since you can get multiple entrees plus all the others. I think it is the same price as Ale & Compass.

Also Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!