• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"awwwww...."

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
i've decided to make this thread because i am totally in a lovey dovey happy mood (because it me me & my bfs 2 yr anniversary yesterday :cloud9: )

what's the nicest/cutest/sweetest thing someone has done for you.
what's the sweetest/most thoughtful gift you've ever received.
what's the greatest way someone has ever shown you how much they love/care about you?

and on the flipside, what's the nicest/sweetest/cutest thing you've done for someone?

it can be a bf/gf/bff/mom/dad/sibling/other family member/random stranger/disney CM/dog/cat/anything!!

feel free to post more than one "awwww" story.

AWW! Congradulations!

My boyfriend wrote a song about me.

My mom gave me a necklace belonging to my grandmother for my 13th birthday.

what's the greatest way someone has ever shown you how much they love/care about you?
I'm going to have to go with what happened last night. By being there, listening, and not judging me.

and on the flipside, what's the nicest/sweetest/cutest thing you've done for someone?
I'm not sure.

CONGRATS! :lovestruc
It was recently me and my bf's half a year, lol. Not much once you think about it but still [:

The sweetest thing someone has done for me is during the dance, [with my bf], after a song he pulled me aside and gave me this REALLY adorable necklace, and a cute speech of why he gave it to me and then we kissed. lol.
That would also have to be the mose thoughtful gift ever, other than the bracelet he's given to me too. There are many ways he's shown how much he care/loves me, and if I were to list them all you would be reading this all day long. The sweetest thing I think I've done is probably giving him is birthday gift, which was a sterling silver chain, and the way I presented it was cute, I guess. [:

Awwwz :)

My ex-gf wrote a song for me...

That was cute *blushes*

I've written poems for best friends...

And...stuff...

LOL, but CONGRATS!

My friend and I were chatting one night and when saying that sometimes she would rather people left her alone, she mentioned that I was someone that she always enjoyed talking to. Just an off-hand comment, and she probably had no idea hearing that just made my day, that I thought it was such a reassuring thing to say, but it really did. :goodvibes:

This is a little random, and really isn't an 'aww' kind of thing.
But there's this Walmart greeter I love. He works at the Walmart at my mall, and he's just so gosh darn sweet. He's probably in his 70's, and he wears one of those cheesy bowties. He's totally cute (you know, like little kids are), and always asks people if they want stickers, no matter how old they are. And he jokes around with you. Today he asked my friend if she was a movie star, she jokingly replied 'Yes' and he told her he had seen her somewhere before.
It was amusing, I love that man, he's just so nice =)

congrats!!! 2 years is an awfully long time! but I wish for the best :lovestruc

CONGRATS! Mine and my bf's 4 month was last week.

Ok the sweetest thing he has ever done for me is since he is gone for the next 4 months (the first 2 with no cell phone) he set his alarm to go off at 11:34 am (the time we started dating) with a message that says "happy anniversary baby" and it played my ringtone. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sweetest gift is actually just when he brings me a rose when I have a bad day, we have had a fight, or just because. One time he bought me a stuffed penguin (named RAY cuz its his middle name) and a green tipped rose and stuck them in the back of my car then gave me clues to lead me to my "treasure". not a big thing but it was amazingly sweet!

My best friend sang *sorta* "Love of my life" to me.
Even though I don't know if like him back, I was totally flattered. It was so sweet.

It's not the sweetest thing evvvvvver, but one day I was leaving work and my boyfriend and I had a big fight. I opened my car door and there was a rose and a big note from him on my seat. It was really sweet because it was totally a surprise.

And then last year one day he just came over and gave me a book that just came out by this author I loooove.

I love surprises :) !

A Boy Cried For Me.
A Diamond Ring That Belonged To My Great Great Grandma.
They Gave Me A Cute Little Bunny On Easter That Said "Some Bunny Loves You" I sleep with him even though we broke upp. Mr.Snuggles :D
I Dunoo.

i've decided to make this thread because i am totally in a lovey dovey happy mood (because it me me & my bfs 2 yr anniversary yesterday :cloud9: )

yay for you

trying to comfort me and "make it up" to me after rejecting me

A rock with the symble for hope (chineese) carved in

pass

and on the flipside, what's the nicest/sweetest/cutest thing you've done for someone? Pass

it can be a bf/gf/bff/mom/dad/sibling/other family member/random stranger/disney CM/dog/cat/anything!!

feel free to post more than one "awwww" story.

um I passed if nothing came to mind

Im not really the 'awww' or romantic type.
And I haven't really had one of those moments.

But everyone elses stories are really cute. :goodvibes

lmao all of these are definitley making me 'awwww'!

hilary that old man sounds ADORABLE!!! :goodvibes
I love all these stories.

I just realized I never answered my own question...

hmm...okay i've got it.

on the night before my BF was moving away to university i was driving him home from my house when i got to his house i started bawling my eyes out because i knew i was going to miss him sooooo much.
he told me to come to the door with him because he had something for me. :)
he ran upstairs into his room and came down with his hands behind his back and he said "i can't very well bring this to school with me, but i know he's going to need someone i can really trust to take care of him"
and he hands me this raggedy old teddy bear that his gramma knit for him when he was little!! I was so overwhelmed--what a gift!!!
And he said "I know he's going to miss me as much as you are so when you two get lonely you will have each other!!" :lovestruc
His name is mittens and I think I've done a pretty good job of taking care of him. He sleeps with me every night :goodvibes :cloud9:

what a sweeeetie.

Aw, cute stories everybody.

Nothing...
This blanket that belonged to one of my grandmas I think. I love it.
Um, I don't know.
and on the flipside, what's the nicest/sweetest/cutest thing you've done for someone
I don't think I've ever done anything.

Lol. I feel the love.

Everybody has such cute stories.

Nobody has ever done anything cute or sweet to me and i don't think i've ever done anything myself. Well i feel like a loser. =p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter