Avis Preferred Tampa Airport

Disney Dreamer Mum

Earning My Ears
If our name and car location number are on the board do we have to go to the kiosk in the garage to check our rental agreement or will it be in the car? Also, if we want to pre pay for fuel and return the car empty do we do this at the kiosk in the garage or at the kiosk at the barrier when leaving the garage in the car? TIA

Anywhere I have used Avis preferred, if your name/location is on the board, you go directly to your car. There is no need to stand in any line. I always make the reservation online with a credit card prior to traveling. The attendant checking in the vehicle will input the ending mileage, fuel tank level and print out a receipt from that handheld device they have. Any adjustments over/under to what you originally signed up (days/hours related to your rental length) will be reflected in your final total.

I always fill up prior to returning the vehicle, but I would assume your printed receipt will make the necessary adjustments to your bill. I believe you have to use a credit card to make any rental car reservation.

Anywhere I have used Avis preferred, if your name/location is on the board, you go directly to your car. There is no need to stand in any line. I always make the reservation online with a credit card prior to traveling. The attendant checking in the vehicle will input the ending mileage, fuel tank level and print out a receipt from that handheld device they have. Any adjustments over/under to what you originally signed up (days/hours related to your rental length) will be reflected in your final total.

I always fill up prior to returning the vehicle, but I would assume your printed receipt will make the necessary adjustments to your bill. I believe you have to use a credit card to make any rental car reservation.
Thank you so much for your reply, that’s a great help.

Usually you get the agreement at the exit gate when they verify your DL and CC. I believe if you want to pre-pay for the fuel you would do that in the app before you arrive, or they can make that change at the exit gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter