heagandy

Earning My Ears
My group has an ADR for 6 at 5:55 at BOG. For planning purposes, I was just wondering what experiences you've had at BOG. What can I expect the dining/waiting time to be for a group of that size.

I have a 4.45 booked for Oct and am expecting not to be seated until 15 to 20 mins past ADR. Then expect a good 75 mins to 90 for the meal. So plan 90 to 110 mins total.

I would budget 90 minutes for BoG dinner if you plan to get a picture with the Beast, because there is often a wait to meet him especially if he goes on break. But depending on how slowly you eat and if you have to wait to be seated, it could take longer.

We visited BOG last year for breakfast and it was about 60 minutes total. This accounts for the time it took for us to be seated, wait for our food (which came fairly quickly) and the time it took for us to eat. I would agree with PP that if you want to get a picture with the Beast, 90 minutes sounds accurate.

When we went last June I budgeted 75 minutes for the meal. We were stuck in that dive for almost 3 hours. They finally brought the check when the girls got up and got in line for the Beast. We were there late in the evening thou. And thankfully it made the girls never again list.

We were there in May. We waited an extra 10 minutes to get seated in one of the smaller rooms.
After that, I think we were there about 90 minutes. Enjoyed the food and service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!