Aventura Hotel - New 6th Hotel for Universal - Booking Open now Aug 1, 2018 +

Does anyone else worry that Unuversal is becoming so big. I like it compared to Disney since it's fun and relaxing at the same time. With the growth of hotels there will be so many more people in the parks. I guess Volcano Bay and possibly additional parks would help.

And so much more to come in the future.........

I worry a little sometimes about Universal getting so big because it will change the smaller more relaxing feel I get on a Universal vacation. However if being honest (and I'm saying this as a Disney fan as well) Universal consistently handles their expansion and growth with flying colours. I've been impressed every time they do a new hotel/ride/project. I don't get the nickled and dimed to death feel I get at Disney these days. I hope that doesn't change, and hope they don't follow Disney's model of finding every possible bit of joy they can and turning it into an upgrade or putting a cupcake with it and calling it a party for another $400:rolleyes:. So far, Universal hasn't let me down in that regard.

I do think they should expand their Early Entry options to more than just the Harry Potter stuff. Could you imagine everyone at the five hotels plus the future 4,000 hotel rooms to come going to WWOHP in the morning at the same hour when that's the only thing open to them?

I do think they should expand their Early Entry options to more than just the Harry Potter stuff. Could you imagine everyone at the five hotels plus the future 4,000 hotel rooms to come going to WWOHP in the morning at the same hour when that's the only thing open to them?
I hadn't thought of that but I agree. At some point it won't feel at all like a perk if that many people have it.

To add onto who is allowed EE, there are some UO packages that offers off site hotels to include EE to the parks

Looks nasty. Nothing about it says kids and family.

My other concern is staying at resorts next to it, then how much construction noise, traffic, and mess etc. To put up with. Seem to recall it is right next to cabana....

We just stayed at SF which is next to the construction. I could hear some noise when in the garage but that's it. No complaints.

Looks nasty. Nothing about it says kids and family.

My other concern is staying at resorts next to it, then how much construction noise, traffic, and mess etc. To put up with. Seem to recall it is right next to cabana....

I was just noticing how close it is to the convention areas. Wouldn't surprise me if they're making Aventura a convention hotel just like Sapphire Falls.

From what I have read, that newest hotel will be a value

Conventions will stay with the present ones they use due to the amenities they offer

Now if the new hotel changes course, who knows what will happen

From what I have read, that newest hotel will be a value

Conventions will stay with the present ones they use due to the amenities they offer

Now if the new hotel changes course, who knows what will happen
Don't forget the rooftop bar...

I would have rather seen a Universal Campground. Not sure if there is space in their area for one, but we just returned from Fort Wilderness Resort and it was just wonderful! Wanted so badly to get over to US, would have had to get a taxi or an Uber or something and didn't get the chance. FW is Very popular, so I think a campground close by US would be a GREAT idea. We have pets, I know they allow pets in their first three, but a campground would be fabulous :dog2::lovestruc:hippie:instead of a regular dime a dozen hotel that it looks like it may be.

Last edited:
Did some checking on the Universal site, and it looks to be priced almost dead even with Cabana Bay, at least for the lowest tiered rooms.

Did some checking on the Universal site, and it looks to be priced almost dead even with Cabana Bay, at least for the lowest tiered rooms.

I'm sure it was always planned to be a value priced hotel.

I do think it looks nice, and love the sound of the rooftop bar.........I will definitely visit that part of the hotel.

Rooftop bar? :drinking1Sounds great! Hotel looks impressive too! It's getting harder to leave UO and go to Disney!

I'll meet you both on the rooftop!
My thoughts are, EP being included for the three deluxe already is a heavy enough load for the parks. I just don't see USO building more deluxe or they would have to take it from Royal. Who knows what will happen with the property by the convention center though.

Here's the link to the info page that they're running on Facebook.

FWIW, I was told the towers would only have 35 rooms per floor. THIN tower. Also, yeah ... amenities are slightly below Cabana Bay's.

http://bit.ly/2qT18ef

I also find it interesting that the standard rooms will be slightly bigger than the ones at CBBR (around the same size as the WDW moderates). So this would put Aventura slightly above CBBR on the hotel tier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter