AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
*****YOU DO NOT GET EXPRESS PASS INCLUDED WITH A STAY AT AVENTURA HOTEL....YOU DO HOWEVER ENJOY THE EARLY ENTRY PERK SAME AS THE OTHER UNIVERSAL HOTELS*****

HOTEL INFORMATION

Universal’s Aventura Hotel
6725 Adventure Way
Orlando, FL 32819

Reservations
Room Reservations: (888) 273-1311

PERKS AND PRIVILIGES OF STAYING AT UNIVERSAL`S AVENTURA HOTEL™
EARLY PARK ADMISSION* TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER™

Enjoy Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the parks open (valid theme park admission required).

FUN, FREE AND EASY TRANSPORTATION

Roads and walking paths connect this Prime Value resort hotel to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and Universal CityWalk™. Complimentary shuttle buses are available for use by on-site hotel guests.

MORE THAN JUST A ROOM KEY

Stay with us and get resort-wide charging privileges using your room key card. You can also use your key card for complimentary access† to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of your stay.

SHOPPING MADE SIMPLE

Be carefree and carry-free when you shop at select stores in Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk™. We’ll deliver your purchases directly to your room, free of charge.

ROOMS AND SUITES AT UNIVERSAL`S AVENTURA HOTEL

Step into 314-square-feet of serene style in a Standard Room or 395-square-feet in a Deluxe Room. Both options include separate bath and vanity areas, a wealth of exceptional amenities, and the option to upgrade to a Skyline View for sweeping views from the highest floors of this sleek tower.

Kids Suites sleeps 5 and features a special interior area for the kids that includes two twin beds. You can put the little ones to sleep securely while you enjoy a few hours of downtime in a separate area that offers a king bed and a couch that converts into a deluxe, foam bed. Upgrade to a Skyline View for sweeping views from the highest floors of this sleek tower.

HOTEL DINING AND BAR CHOICES

FOOD HALL
https://urban-pantry.constantcontactsites.com/

The food hall is where unique, high-quality restaurants come together, offering a multitude of cuisines for your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Throughout this expansive space are dining options sure to fit the palette of everyone. Enjoy your meals indoors or poolside, where the free WiFi flows as smoothly as the conversation.

LOBBY BAR

The lobby bar is contemporary, spacious and inviting. This breezy and comfortable meeting space is the perfect before or after dinner hangout.

ROOFTOP BAR

BAR 17 BISTRO

Take in the views of the city and the theme parks. With Bar 17 Bistro, you’re on top of the world and feeling it. Spacious, breezy and open to exploration, you might just kick back and call this home for the next couple of hours. All your drink favorites, some custom potions and delicious small plate specialties make the rooftop bar a cool hangout.

https://bar-17-bistro.constantcontactsites.com/

POOLSIDE BAR

You might spend a whole day in the relaxing surroundings of the hotel’s pool. And why not, when all your frozen drinks, cocktails, beer and wine are right here?

STARBUCKS®

Starbucks is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. The Starbucks at Universal's Aventura Hotel is in the heart of the hotel lobby and offers all your favorites and a few you may have never tried.

POOLS AND ACTIVITIES

From the expansive lobby to the striking pool area and rooftop bar, there are plenty of places to chill after a day in the parks. Soak in the sun, cool off, meet new friends and tell tales of the day's adventures while planning the next.

• Pool and kids' splash zone
  • Fitness center
  • Rooftop and poolside bar
  • Universal Studios Store™
  • Game Room

HOTEL INFORMATION

CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES

Check-in is FROM 4 pm onwards, and check-out by 11 am. You may check out by television, phone, express check-out box available at the front desk or traditional check-out at the front desk.

DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS

The credit card will be charged within five business days of the booking date, and the deposit is equal to the first night’s room rate plus tax. Arrivals within five days of booking will have their credit card charged upon hotel check-in. Full cancellation policies apply.

Please note, deposits are forfeited if you check out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.

ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT

The following major credit cards, as well as money orders and personal, certified and travel agency checks are accepted for deposits*:

• American Express®
  • Diners Club International®
  • Discover®/NOVUS
  • Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
  • MasterCard®
  • Visa®

HOTEL TAXES

Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels will include applicable taxes to be collected each night of your stay, and they are included as a percentage of the room charge.
Florida State Sales Tax: 6.5%
Orange County Occupancy Tax: 6%
Total Tax: 12.5%

CANCELLATION POLICY

Six days or more prior to stay: full refund
Zero to five days prior to stay: penalty of one night’s room rate, plus tax.

PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION

ON SITE TRANSPORTATION

Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando’s on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and Universal CityWalk™.

WALT DISNEY WORLD® TRANSPORTATION^

Transportation to Walt Disney World® can be arranged through the Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center (fees apply).

AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION

Shuttle service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Mears Transportation (fees apply). The departure point from the airport is at the ground transportation area on the lower level. From the hotels, it is at the porte cochère of each hotel.

HOTEL DINING SHUTTLE

Get a taste of everything our resort hotels have to offer. A free shuttle provides transportation to and from our on-site hotel restaurants with pick-up available in the hotel lobby approximately every 30 minutes from 6 pm–10 pm**. Board the shuttle early to allow you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your dinner reservation. Call (407) 503-DINE (3463) to make your reservation^^.

RENTAL CAR SERVICES

Car rental is available in the hotel lobby. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-3156.

OVERNIGHT GUEST PARKING

Self parking, $17 plus tax per night, per vehicle.
Rates are subject to change without notice.

DAY GUEST PARKING

Self parking, $45 plus tax per day, per vehicle
Rates are subject to change without notice.

SERVICES

Complimentary cribs are available upon request.
Onsite laundry includes a credit and coin-operated washer and dryers.
Enjoy complimentary*** WiFi in each room and most common areas of the hotel, or upgrade to Premium Plus^^^ WiFi for optimal entertainment and business needs.

HOTEL POLICIES

AGE REQUIREMENTS

You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at any Universal Orlando™ on-site resort hotel. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.

MODIFYING YOUR RESERVATION

Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change.

PET POLICY

Universal’s Aventura Hotel does not allow pets but if you want to bring your furry friend, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel®, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Loews Royal Pacific Resort all allow pets for a fee of $50 per night†††.

SMOKING POLICY

All of our on-site resort hotels are 100% smoke free. Our non-smoking policy applies to all areas of the hotels, with the exception of designated outdoor smoking areas. The cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms is $200.

SEVERE WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY

While an incredible vacation awaits at Universal Orlando Resort™, unfortunately we can't make guarantees about the weather. But your travel plans can still be stress free with the “No Questions Asked” cancellation policy. Should you be unable to travel to Orlando due to an active named storm impacting your travel, we'll help you re-schedule your vacation, or give you a complete refund—no questions asked.

GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES

All on-site resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.

Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:

• Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room

Last edited:
Some updated pictures from May.

i-hRtprpX-XL.jpg

i-nfTr845-XL.jpg

i-bCgz9xS-XL.jpg

i-8fTrL7v-XL.jpg

i-6Pw8mfq-XL.jpg

i-SDrgdKH-XL.jpg

Last edited:

This place looks great. So it has a regular pool and a rooftop pool? I wonder if the rooftop pool will be adults only.

The kids suite at $216 looks reasonable. Nice to get a suite for that rate.

The parking fee structure is strange. $45 for day guests?? That’s pretty steep. Why so high? Do they anticipate people wanting to park there and use resort transportation? Or are they trying to discourage non-overnight guests from parking there?

This place looks great. So it has a regular pool and a rooftop pool? I wonder if the rooftop pool will be adults only.

The kids suite at $216 looks reasonable. Nice to get a suite for that rate.

The parking fee structure is strange. $45 for day guests?? That’s pretty steep. Why so high? Do they anticipate people wanting to park there and use resort transportation? Or are they trying to discourage non-overnight guests from parking there?

Regular guest staying there is only $12 a night.

But yes, I believe the high day charge of $45 is to stop folks parking there and heading to Volcano Bay. So I can understand it.

No rooftop pool, only rooftop bar.

Very excited to try this place out! I can't quite tell from the map or any of the info on the website - is there any way to tell how long it will take to walk from Aventura to Citywalk, IOA, and USF? Or walk to Sapphire Falls and take their water taxi? We just got back from Royal Pacific and while I loved that hotel, I don't think we'll be able to spend upwards of $350/night again anytime soon. Being able to get to the parks without having to shuffle on and off a bus like at Disney was great.

To answer your questions:

All I know right now is, there will be free bus service from the hotel to the parks.
Drop off will be at the end of City Walk.

When Schumigirl and I find out information, we will list it in this new sticky.

Hotel is not opened yet so all we can do is provide what information that is out there for the readers.

Very excited to try this place out! I can't quite tell from the map or any of the info on the website - is there any way to tell how long it will take to walk from Aventura to Citywalk, IOA, and USF? Or walk to Sapphire Falls and take their water taxi? We just got back from Royal Pacific and while I loved that hotel, I don't think we'll be able to spend upwards of $350/night again anytime soon. Being able to get to the parks without having to shuffle on and off a bus like at Disney was great.

It'll be very easy to use the Sapphire Falls water taxis as the resorts are right next to each other. You'll just have to walk through SF's front entrance and lobby, like Cabana Bay guests using their water taxi would do. For the walking path, maybe add an extra minute or two to whatever it takes from SF.

Really looking forward to hearing more info once we're getting feedback from guests! I'd love to know the menus at the Food Hall.

The sticky will include menu info when the information is released

I’m sure UO will release info prior to the hotel opening

When it does, the sticky will include it

I just booked my wife and I a trip to celebrate our first anniversary in February at this hotel. The parking fee sited here has changed. It’s now $14 per night.

I just booked my wife and I a trip to celebrate our first anniversary in February at this hotel. The parking fee sited here has changed. It’s now $14 per night.

Excellent it’s only went up $2 a night......I had heard it would be more.........

We do try and keep this info updated and change it as soon as we can, but I’m on vacation right now and don’t check in too often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts