AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

I have been trying to remember how checkout day works at Universal. As I understand it, the parking fee covers a parking spot through midnight on checkout day. What do people typically do with their luggage before going to the parks on that day? Will bell services hold it until I return in the evening? I will be at Aventura this August and would like to know what alternative, if any, I might have to just putting the luggage back in the car while I'm at the parks all day.

Nice score for one!!!

Secondly, Yes bell service will typically hold onto it for you.

Stayed at Adventura last week and I ended up really liking it! The lobby is definitely nothing special, but the rooms are quite nice and staff is great! Stayed in a deluxe queen with my friend and it was so nice to have our own little space instead of the beds being shoved next to each other with just a night table in-between Loved the layout. Room was extremely clean. Elevators fast and efficient which is important when you’re on the 12th floor. We even enjoyed a couple of drinks on the rooftop which actually was quite busy and had a hipster vibe. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat if the price is right and it’s the off season (due to no express). Although who am I kidding. Already booked a return for a short stay in March because I plan on doing just a bit of park and can use single rider when I do.
Did you request a higher floor? I would really enjoy being on a higher floor. The deluxe queen rooms look nice.

Did you request a higher floor? I would really enjoy being on a higher floor. The deluxe queen rooms look nice.

We are excited for a short stay we have in a deluxe queen, the price alone is worth celebrating, $125ish per night to have a room overlooking Universal Orlando Resort and the benefits that go with it.............!!!!!!!!

Ok that I have no clue yet......

My response was from pre covid experiences.
I did some checking on the Universal website and nothing specific was given about bell services in the 'new safety procedures' section. Elsewhere on the web, I came across some annoyed remarks about keycards being deactivated before 11:00 a.m. or people not able to get back through a particular hotel entrance door. I'll have to keep alert for that stuff.

Can anyone who has stayed here confirm the depth of the pool? I can't find the info anywhere. We are booked at Surfside inn, but just saw the po is only 3 ft deep. We will be spending most of our time poolside 😊

keycards being deactivated before 11:00 a.m. or people not able to get back through a particular hotel entrance door.
Seen issues with this many times over the years - even when they have given me new key cards for late checkout

I was wondering if they were more open to late checkouts now that they leave rooms empty for a day or so after you checkout (or so I read)

Aventura will be closing indefinitely from Aug 21st.

No re-opening date has been announced.

Just booked here for December all being well. I have fully paid my room via my travel agent. Just wondering if there is a pre authorised amount debited at check in for a security deposit or incidentals? If so is it possible to decline this if it is for room charging or is it possible to leave a security deposit in cash?

trying to avoid foreign currency fees :)

Would those who have stayed before think an additional 26 a night to change from reg king to deluxe is worth it? My husband and I stayed February 2020 for 3 nights in a standard king and liked the room, but I wondered if the deluxe would be better size wise but the layout isn't ideal aside from the wall of windows which is nice. Money isn't major but it could easily be used towards our anniversary dinner. Thoughts?

Just booked here for December all being well. I have fully paid my room via my travel agent. Just wondering if there is a pre authorised amount debited at check in for a security deposit or incidentals? If so is it possible to decline this if it is for room charging or is it possible to leave a security deposit in cash?

trying to avoid foreign currency fees :)

You can decline at checkin. Do it all the time.

Would those who have stayed before think an additional 26 a night to change from reg king to deluxe is worth it? My husband and I stayed February 2020 for 3 nights in a standard king and liked the room, but I wondered if the deluxe would be better size wise but the layout isn't ideal aside from the wall of windows which is nice. Money isn't major but it could easily be used towards our anniversary dinner. Thoughts?
I stayed in a deluxe two queens and LOVED it. It was so nice having the beds separated and not just a nightstand in between. It was roomy and well laid out. The windows were gorgeous as well. I’ve stayed in a regular king and that room is small. Have not stayed deluxe king though so I can’t compare those two directly. I’d easily pay the extra if I needed the two queens. Might be nice to try deluxe king for an anniversary trip.

I stayed in a deluxe two queens and LOVED it. It was so nice having the beds separated and not just a nightstand in between. It was roomy and well laid out. The windows were gorgeous as well. I’ve stayed in a regular king and that room is small. Have not stayed deluxe king though so I can’t compare those two directly. I’d easily pay the extra if I needed the two queens. Might be nice to try deluxe king for an anniversary trip.
Thanks, ended up moving over to SF king lagoon view, their pool sold me, and I know pool hopping was ok but covid crap who knows how that will work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!