AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

I live local and Aventura is my go to staycation spot. The value it offers is far superior to other on-site resorts in my opinion. Next month we got $108/night, but they still insist on a daily parking fee. I was hoping they would have dropped that fee like WDW by now.

Agree 100% about the wok bowls. They always go back to our room as leftovers. I am tempted to try their rotisserie chicken meal (not the whole chicken).

To me, this resort is theme perfection; less is more.

Does urban pantry sell single serving yogurt? I saw there's a fruit/yogurt bar but I'm really just looking for a grab and go container for breakfast in my room. If not, do any of the sapphire falls dining areas have this?

Does urban pantry sell single serving yogurt? I saw there's a fruit/yogurt bar but I'm really just looking for a grab and go container for breakfast in my room. If not, do any of the sapphire falls dining areas have this?
Id be surprised if they did not - there is a pretty well stocked "convenance" store with milk water etc... but the prices are "hotel" prices so you may find you are better off at the fruit\yogurt bar.

For example a bottle of water is $5+

If they don't have it then Sapphire probably does.

Depending how long you will be there you may just be better off ordering from Walmart and having it delivered.
That is what I plan to do on my next stay.

Id be surprised if they did not - there is a pretty well stocked "convenance" store with milk water etc... but the prices are "hotel" prices so you may find you are better off at the fruit\yogurt bar.

For example a bottle of water is $5+

If they don't have it then Sapphire probably does.

Depending how long you will be there you may just be better off ordering from Walmart and having it delivered.
That is what I plan to do on my next stay.
Thanks for sharing! I debated whether or not I could pack an ice pack+yogurt in my check in luggage and think I would rather not risk it...Walmart delivery sounds like the easiest way to get sunscreen too if I don't want to check a bag at all.

I don’t see any. It looks like they have yogurt parfaits. I’m here now waiting for my Bacon Cheeseburger.

Edited to add: Sapphire Falls does have single serve yogurt for $3 each. They have Oikos and Choboni Greek yogurt in the New Dutch Trading Company.

Last edited:
I don’t see any. It looks like they have yogurt parfaits. I’m here now waiting for my Bacon Cheeseburger.

Edited to add: Sapphire Falls does have single serve yogurt for $3 each. They have Oikos and Choboni Greek yogurt in the New Dutch Trading Company.
WOW! That was above and beyond! Thanks so much for reporting back, this is very helpful to know. Chobani is what I was looking for.

Here now and based on all the comments I’ve seen I ordered chicken soup from the wok place in urban pantry yesterday. It did not disappoint, so warm and savory and definitely enough for two meals. The other half is currently in the room fridge. I’m also excited to go back and try the actual stir fry bowls. They looked amazing.

If anyone has any specific questions, let me know. I’m here all week.

Here now and based on all the comments I’ve seen I ordered chicken soup from the wok place in urban pantry yesterday. It did not disappoint, so warm and savory and definitely enough for two meals. The other half is currently in the room fridge. I’m also excited to go back and try the actual stir fry bowls. They looked amazing.

Just returned from there. Enjoy your trip! Sometimes I get the kids portion of the bowls and it’s still a lot. They’re delicious!

Hey there, if you get a chance, will you eyeball the mini fridge and let me know if you think it's possible to fit a whole gallon of milk? Or am I better off with just a half gallon? Thanks!

Hey there, if you get a chance, will you eyeball the mini fridge and let me know if you think it's possible to fit a whole gallon of milk? Or am I better off with just a half gallon? Thanks!
MAYBE lying down it'll fit..but the half gallon would be safe!

I didn't answer because Jessem already did, and we didn't have much free time, but I'll add the fridge is tiny even by mini fridge standards. We had one package of bagels, a small tub of cream cheese, a jar of salsa, some small individual servings of guacamole, a baggy of deli meat, and a couple of to go containers in there, and it was packed solid. At times, we had to take the bagels out to make room if we had a dessert or something we brought back that needed to go in.

I will say doing the bagels and deli meat combo worked out great. We could eat the bagels for breakfast or add meat and cheese and make sandwiches for dinner. We did chicken noodle soup at the wok station one night, so having soup and sandwiches worked great as well and made the soup last even longer. They have sturdy paper plates available for use in the heat and serve area as well as condiments and plastic utensils.

We'd simply load our food for dinner into one of the big brown to-go bags they give you, take everything down to a table, prepare our food at the table, heat at the microwaves / toasters if needed, have a nice dinner, then clean up and back to the room. You can also get free water out of the Coke Freestyle machines in this area. One night they had a little screen up and were playing a movie. This little food court area was really nice.

I didn't answer because Jessem already did, and we didn't have much free time, but I'll add the fridge is tiny even by mini fridge standards. We had one package of bagels, a small tub of cream cheese, a jar of salsa, some small individual servings of guacamole, a baggy of deli meat, and a couple of to go containers in there, and it was packed solid. At times, we had to take the bagels out to make room if we had a dessert or something we brought back that needed to go in.

I will say doing the bagels and deli meat combo worked out great. We could eat the bagels for breakfast or add meat and cheese and make sandwiches for dinner. We did chicken noodle soup at the wok station one night, so having soup and sandwiches worked great as well and made the soup last even longer. They have sturdy paper plates available for use in the heat and serve area as well as condiments and plastic utensils.

We'd simply load our food for dinner into one of the big brown to-go bags they give you, take everything down to a table, prepare our food at the table, heat at the microwaves / toasters if needed, have a nice dinner, then clean up and back to the room. You can also get free water out of the Coke Freestyle machines in this area. One night they had a little screen up and were playing a movie. This little food court area was really nice.
Thanks for sharing your observations! I watched a couple room tour videos but the fridges in the video are usually empty so your list of contents is really helpful. I'm planning on bringing bread and toppings as well - it's nice to know that urban pantry is set up for a little food prep....its always so awkward to do it standing over my suitcase haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter