Avengers: Infinity War - Discussion (*** CONTAINS SPOILERS***)

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

Having a separate thread for The Last Jedi discussion seemed to work well to keep conversation in one place and not have to worry about spoilers in the main news thread, etc. so thought it made sense to do the same for Infinity War

Reviews are starting to come out and have linked a few here for those that would like to see them

Birth. Movies. Death: Avengers Infinity War: Everything you wanted and more!

Entertainment Weekly: Gives the fans what they want ... and a few things they might not

USA Today: Puts a marvelous take on Shakespearean Tragedy

(let me know of any others you would want me to include)

Seeing it Friday afternoon and really looking forward to it. Don’t really have a ton of hopes or expectations since I’m not a big comic book guy, but just hoping for a good, entertaining film

I got my Imax tickets for tomorrow night and my Imax tickets for friday morning all set.

Nice - we were on a Disney Cruise right after Black Panther came out and went to the first viewing they had hid was in the big theater, not the movie theater) and was just super fun to see in in a room packed with fellow Disney fans

Were you on the Dream? My daughter and I watched it in the Walt Disney theatre opening night too! It was a great place to see it! Great movie too!

I just saw it like an hour ago. I loved every second of it but I don’t know
how i’m gonna survive until next year to see what happens next.

I was also pleasantly surprised at how well balanced everyone’s screen time is considering how big the cast is but I think the Russos handled it well. I was worried certain “bigger” characters were going to hog most of the film but they didn’t and I’m happy I’ve got lots more Guardian content now.

Last edited:
Were you on the Dream? My daughter and I watched it in the Walt Disney theatre opening night too! It was a great place to see it! Great movie too!

Actually was on the Wonder and it was the week following the official opening night of Black Panther - but still was great to see in a packed theater!

I saw it last night. It's good. It didn't feel like two-and-a-half hours. They did a nice job of letting everyone have some screen time, but it did jump around a lot. Overall though it was one heck of a movie!

Best MCU film to date and maybe my favorite film of all time (still gotta think about that). I saw it last night and have tickets for tonight as well. It really Hit every emotion. One thing that also played into my enjoyment was my theater. Everyone was cheering screaming together it was fantastic. For example when cap came or the logo appeared everyone gave their applause and when Star lord screwed everything up (still mad about btw) everyone simultaneously yelled “NO!” When it ended I actually yelled out without thinking “that can’t be it.” Post credit was a little disappointing but still worth seeing. I would love to talk to anyone in this thread about this movie. An absolute masterpiece

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter