Avengers End Game- questions

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
I finally watched Avengers End Game and have a few questions. I probably missed details due to multi-tasking, but I don't have time to rewatch it to find out.

Did Gamora and Black Widow die permanently?
-Is Tony Stark gone for good?
-Did I miss any other Avengers who died?
-Did Loki never make it into this movie?

Captain America, he forfeited his powers by returning to the past?

How could Captain America carry Thor's hammer into battle? I didn;t think anyone else could pick it up.

Did we get fat Thor for the entire movie? I did laugh at them focusing on his weight.

Thanks from the mom who watches the movie with her sons, but is usually multi tasking so misses huge chunks.

Okay, Nerd Mode Activate:

-Did Gamora and Black Widow die permanently?
Black Widow did die and supposedly cannot come back, even with the power of the Gauntlet - but in comics you never know. I do not think there are plans to do so though.
Gamora's older self did die, but her younger self survived and is presumably taking her place.

-Is Tony Stark gone for good?
Again, in comics Tony has died or "died" many times. There are no plans to bring him back though.

-Did I miss any other Avengers who died?
No.

-Did Loki never make it into this movie?
Loki is seen in the flashback sequence. He steals the Tesseract (Space Stone) and therefore could go ANYWHERE. This is a younger version of himself, but he IS a god though so I don't know that the means much.

-Captain America, he forfeited his powers by returning to the past?
Cap did not forfeit his powers, he just stayed in the past and aged. He does age slower than normal, but he lived out those 80 years or so with Peggy.

-How could Captain America carry Thor's hammer into battle? I didn;t think anyone else could pick it up.
Anyone who is "worthy" can lift the hammer. In the Comics Cap has always been one of the few who is so pure of heart that he could do it. Watch closely in Avengers: Age of Ultron when they are all trying to lift it - when Steve tries it moves just a little bit, hence Thor's surprised look. Steve probably didn't want to make Thor look bad in front of everyone, but he knew.

-Did we get fat Thor for the entire movie? I did laugh at them focusing on his weight.
We did. It is funny. Presumably he'll get back into shape for his next movie.

There you go.

Last edited:
@BrianL Thank you!

I appreciate you filling me in on some of the details I missed. I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed before Febryary. Our Cub Scout Blue and Gold theme this year is Avengers, so I want to know my characters/movies, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter