Status
Not open for further replies.

PlutoPal

<font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi
Is there a site where I can find Disney avatars? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

It worked for me! What was the problem? Was it your size? I made mine smaller in Adobe Photo Deluxe.

You know you need to copy it onto your own computer and then put it in your profile. You can't just copy it from that site.

Hope this helps!

Disney Debbie, would you mind if I used yours? It's so cool!

Mine didn't work. Where did you find that one SplshMtn99?

It did work Pluto! And you're welcome to use the one I picked - I think it's cool too - great how they just "happen" to have my initial huh?;)

I've been searching the web all night for "Disney Avatars", then figured out that I could use clipart I already had in my computer. This was a .bmp file. I changed it to .jpg, then resized it to be 50X50 pixels or less. Sorry I can't remember where I originally downloaded the bitmap. But places like disneyclipart.com have tons. Just do a web search for "disney clipart". You'll find something.

At the top of the discussion page click on "user cp". Next, at the top of the page click on "user options". Near the bottom of the page you will find "change avatars". Good luck!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!