Avatars Reverted to Old / Pre-new Boards?

Mine has completely disappeared. :guilty: At least we know that they know and I hope I don't have to find a new one. I like my Captain America.

Appreciate it, because our camping Dismeet is falling apart due to people being frustrated over the whole picture issue. Some days we can see each others pictures, an hour later you can't. Even some of the Photobucket pics are doing the same thing. So it doesn't seem to just an "upload a file" problem.

I'd like to think it's because someone is working on it, but my avatar (which for the last 4 days has been fine) has now reverted (again). The little avatar on the main pages (the one showing I posted on that thread) is my old one, but when I open the thread, the avatar next to my post and next to the reply box is the new one. When I click on my avatar (either the old or new one) the window opens with my old avatar.

And it seems that many of the smilies have gone missing in most posts (not just mine, but everyone's).

Pictures, well, they still are hit or miss whether they show up or not.

Oh no, haven't been on much this past weekend, but on Friday, thought all was fixed! :confused3 Lot of "x's" out there right now on avatars and the smilies...:confused3

Still having problems seeing some avatars and some pictures in posts. My own haven't been a problem but I use the Image upload feature. I do know that some people I can't see pictures in posts for are not using the Image upload option but simply copying and pasting etc.

A bunch of photos that I have posted in the last few days have disappeared. These are ones that I've used the "drag and drop" method of posting, not the "upload a file".
I use the "upload a file" method and my pictures disappear.. some return for a while, some are still mia... VERY DISCOURAGING for us picture posters!

So I edited my post and posted them again using "upload a file" and, so far, they are still there.
I really liked the drag and drop ease of posting photos, but if it's going to be a mess, I guess I'll stop.

I did that too and those reposted pictures disappeared!! :headache::headache::headache: :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Hello????? Is anybody in Technical Support looking at this problem? If so, do you need more specifics on the problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!