AVATAR ISSUES- Please read here before posting

Okay, I am having issues too...

It is a .jpg, 200 x 200 pixels, I told it to delete my old avatar but it is still not working for me. Any suggestions?

Okay, I am having issues too...

It is a .jpg, 200 x 200 pixels, I told it to delete my old avatar but it is still not working for me. Any suggestions?
Here's a thought - unlike the rest of the board (where you can just copy & Paste or drag & drop a photo) the avatar needs a photo hosting IMG code. Are you doing that?

Here's a thought - unlike the rest of the board (where you can just copy & Paste or drag & drop a photo) the avatar needs a photo hosting IMG code. Are you doing that?
I now have it hosted on photobucket but when I attempt to upload the image it is just asking me to attach a file, not allowing me to add code. Where can I find step by step instructions b/c I am missing something! lol

I now have it hosted on photobucket but when I attempt to upload the image it is just asking me to attach a file, not allowing me to add code. Where can I find step by step instructions b/c I am missing something! lol
One more thing - pictures must be smaller than 1MB. Don't know if that's your issue. I'm just tossing out what I found when putting my avatar back on after the move to the new boards.

I'm not really tech-savvy, but, if I recall correctly, what I did was download my picture to tinypic (the site I use) and then copy the IMG code. Then I opened my Avatar window and pasted the code in the spot for it.

But, in looking at the Avatar window now, it doesn't ask for a code. When I click on the slot where it says "Choose file no file chosen" it takes me to my pictures files on my computer. Maybe they've changed how avatars are added.

Is the original photo you have smaller than 1MB? If so, maybe try clicking on "Choose file/no file chosen" and then find the picture and select it.

One more thing - pictures must be smaller than 1MB. Don't know if that's your issue. I'm just tossing out what I found when putting my avatar back on after the move to the new boards.

I'm not really tech-savvy, but, if I recall correctly, what I did was download my picture to tinypic (the site I use) and then copy the IMG code. Then I opened my Avatar window and pasted the code in the spot for it.

But, in looking at the Avatar window now, it doesn't ask for a code. When I click on the slot where it says "Choose file no file chosen" it takes me to my pictures files on my computer. Maybe they've changed how avatars are added.

Is the original photo you have smaller than 1MB? If so, maybe try clicking on "Choose file/no file chosen" and then find the picture and select it.
Thank you for the help, I am at a loss at this point. Maybe I will try a different file and see what happens.

So, I uploaded a different file and it worked fine. I went back to my pumpkin mickey, saved it as a tiff, then renamed it and saved it as a jpg and now it works. Who knows!!! lol

I am just happy it finally works and I don't care Halloween is over...I am keeping it until after Thanksgiving!!!

I'm new to the board, and cannot figure out how to make an Avator. I can't see to see where it would be uploaded? Also I'd like to add a ticker and can't find where to do that either.

I'm going to apologize right up front as I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere and a simple one at that. But for the life of me, I can't find or figure it out. How to I put a picture in that little box? I can find my profile page ok but can't figure out how to post / change / insert a picture.

I'm going to apologize right up front as I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere and a simple one at that. But for the life of me, I can't find or figure it out. How to I put a picture in that little box? I can find my profile page ok but can't figure out how to post / change / insert a picture.

You need to have at least 10 posts before that option unlocks. And it can take 30-60 minutes after that 10th post for the system to recognize and unlock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!