I've also uploaded an avatar but getting a blank box. Not sure what else to do other than wait and hope that it starts showing up.
Two things:
How recently did you hit the 10 post milestone? It does take a little time before the system recognizes that you are now eligible for all the perks. This used to take around 30-60 minutes, but with the current issues on the board (posting pictures isn't happening, and realllllly slooooow) there's no way of knowing how long it may take.

Two things:
How recently did you hit the 10 post milestone? It does take a little time before the system recognizes that you are now eligible for all the perks. This used to take around 30-60 minutes, but with the current issues on the board (posting pictures isn't happening, and realllllly slooooow) there's no way of knowing how long it may take.

I hit 10 posts around 2 years ago (I've been away for awhile, maybe I need to hit 10 again for it show) and it allows me to add one but shows a little box with an "x" or is completely blank. It also took me awhile to load one without getting an error. After resizing one of my pictures it finally accepted it but I still can't see it. I'm hoping that it is just a glitch that will be fixed soon, but wasn't sure if there were any other steps I could take to make it work. :confused3

Ok I tried to change my avatar and its not working. I made the picture small enough so IDK :(ariel2.JPG

It appears the picture posting capability is still not working. Just keep trying. Hopefully, they'll figure it out soon.

Yep, I tried to change my picture/avatar and got this lovely white box with the x in it. So I tried to put it back to what it was and it won't do that either. :(

Yep, I tried to change my picture/avatar and got this lovely white box with the x in it. So I tried to put it back to what it was and it won't do that either. :(
Try it now. I finally got the Webmaster's attention and it's fixed (hope it lasts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter