One more to go - if I'm missing anything else, please let me know. I'm looking forward to figuring out the boards.

I was wondering the same thing! Can't get a custom avatar or signature at this point but having a hard time navigating the rules as to when I gain more access. Will try to post to some more topics and see if that fixes the issue!
Most of the restrictions (changing title, custom avatar, signature) are allowed after you have 10 posts. But it doesn't seem to be instantaneous after your 10th post; there may be a bit of a delay, like half an hour.

Sayhello

And I've been a member for a long time but usually don't have anything to add. I just love to read all the posts!

Because I haven't been on-site in such a long time, seems like my info would be out of date. But it's fun staying current!

I just started my first thread over on transportation. So I thought it was time for an avatar.

I had never started a thread before...and I hope it's not a duplicate, but I couldn't find one like it! I guess we'll see if people see fit to comment!

@jimmiej The status under your avatar got cut off when we went to the new boards. Everyone's was affected, and the tag fairy's tags were cut off.

In the upper right, you'll see your name, inbox, and alerts. Hover over your name or click on it to see the fields you can edit, including signature.

Thanks! Why do I have to log-in each visit? Is there a sticky with all this info?

How can I change it?

Are you asking about the "Quite unintentionally, I invented..." quote underneath your avatar?

If so, hover over your username at the top right of the page, click on "personal details". There you will see a small version of your avatar and a box titled "Custom title". Whatever you put there will show up underneath your avatar over on the right of your posts.

Thanks! Why do I have to log-in each visit? Is there a sticky with all this info?

You do not have to log-in each visit, next time you log-in there should be an option to "remember" you or keep you logged in (I forget the exact wording). If you access the site from a public or shared computer, you might not want that option; but it you are the only or main user of your device, it saves you from doing the log-in each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts