AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available.

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .

Please do not just post randomly to increase your post count. We have plenty of threads all over the boards that you can contribute to and be able to increase your post count.

Last edited:

I feel very technically challenged :( ! I can't understand how to get an avatar. When it says choose a file, I pick iPhoto because that's where my photos are. That's as far as I get. Any suggestions? I am not tech savvy at all - just surf the net and that's about it. My old avatar on The Dis was Pumba, lol, and I remember it was an option and was very easy to do - that's why I had one.

I feel very technically challenged :( ! I can't understand how to get an avatar. When it says choose a file, I pick iPhoto because that's where my photos are. That's as far as I get. Any suggestions? I am not tech savvy at all - just surf the net and that's about it. My old avatar on The Dis was Pumba, lol, and I remember it was an option and was very easy to do - that's why I had one.
Please ask for help on the Technical Support Board. The link is in the first post.

I have 17 posts - still can't update my signature info which is terribly outdated...help.

Last edited:
Yeah glad I found an Info thread because there's so much info on here already I'm feeling overloaded.

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .
Thanks!! Awesome info

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!