Available Contracts

We signed up for the email notifications and I couldn't find a contract I decided to email Bonnie at Fidelity one day and told her I was still interested in a specific resort and xx points, but couldn't find one. Later that day she emailed and said she got one in that day and it wasn't listed yet and no one had received an email about it. She told me the price and points and I said we would take it. If I hadn't contacted her that day, the contract would have been listed and I might not have gotten it. The timing was really perfect. It's fully loaded BRV with a full year of banked 2016 points (passed ROFR today). I don't think AKV should be that hard to get. Contact the agents by phone or email directly and tell them you are really interested.

I'll do that! Thanks!!

We signed up for the email notifications and I couldn't find a contract I decided to email Bonnie at Fidelity one day and told her I was still interested in a specific resort and xx points, but couldn't find one. Later that day she emailed and said she got one in that day and it wasn't listed yet and no one had received an email about it. She told me the price and points and I said we would take it. If I hadn't contacted her that day, the contract would have been listed and I might not have gotten it. The timing was really perfect. It's fully loaded BRV with a full year of banked 2016 points (passed ROFR today). I don't think AKV should be that hard to get. Contact the agents by phone or email directly and tell them you are really interested.

I just emailed her. Hopefully I have the same luck you did! =)

This is exactly how I got my contract too! Interesting side note, fidelity hasn't sent the email in 2 weeks! That should be a huge indicator of lack of contracts.

Ok, I thought I might have done something wrong because I had not received an email from them in a couple weeks. I just got one a few minutes ago, though!

I signed up for every list, next day Bonnie at Fidelity emailed me a perfect contract, was 4-6 weeks from purchasing, talked to my wife, moved some finances around, emailed Bonnie back a few days later figuring contract was gone. She emailed back said it was still available, held it a few days while I got deposit and full money available and now in ROFR.

I signed up for every list, next day Bonnie at Fidelity emailed me a perfect contract, was 4-6 weeks from purchasing, talked to my wife, moved some finances around, emailed Bonnie back a few days later figuring contract was gone. She emailed back said it was still available, held it a few days while I got deposit and full money available and now in ROFR.

Best of luck with ROFR.

Looking at the ROFR thread very few have been released this week. Not necessarily taken but no info. Last week saw a flurry of info, but im only 10 days in.
Good luck! Ours passed ROFR Monday. This was our second attempt at resale, they took our first try.

Looking at the ROFR thread very few have been released this week. Not necessarily taken but no info. Last week saw a flurry of info, but im only 10 days in.
Good luck to you! Hopefully you will hear something soon. I haven't heard anything this week, I am sure tomorrow they will release some.

I received the email from Fidelity yesterday. I emailed back within hours to put an offer on a SS contract and this morning got an email that it was already sold. It was a great loaded contract and I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it quicker! I did email them back letting them know what I was looking for so hopefully as more contracts come on the market I'll get something.

I received the email from Fidelity yesterday. I emailed back within hours to put an offer on a SS contract and this morning got an email that it was already sold. It was a great loaded contract and I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it quicker! I did email them back letting them know what I was looking for so hopefully as more contracts come on the market I'll get something.

I think we put an offer on the same contract! I also got an email saying it was sold. I guess I need to respond quicker and with a better offer. =D

I think we put an offer on the same contract! I also got an email saying it was sold. I guess I need to respond quicker and with a better offer. =D

Haha, I originally offered a little lower than what they were asking and then thought better of it and put in an offer for their full asking price but someone else must have beat me to it!

Haha, I originally offered a little lower than what they were asking and then thought better of it and put in an offer for their full asking price but someone else must have beat me to it!
My advice when putting an offer in with Fidelity is to call right away- I think it you get an answer faster of where you stand with the offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!